Undertakers undefeated Wrestlemania streak

Kanenite

Well if he faces orton at WM21 i can see it going two ways

1) Face V.S Face respect match in which case i strongly believe taker will win

OR

2) Heel V.S Face if orton goes heel on taker i would guess that taker will put him over big time to give his heel turn momentum. So if that happens the legend killer will really will live up to his name

Im a big Undertaker fan but it is time for him to loose his streak after all the value of his streak is that whoever beats him will get a massive push. So who gets the push? personaly i think the perfect man for the job would be Christian and that could be just the push he needs but Orton will do.

Undertaker is a 'Dead Man'. Number 13 is an unlucky number. They are starting to build up Randy Orton vs. The Undertaker. Randy Orton could turn heel again anytime soon. I really think The Undertaker will lose this year, and a few years ago I heard he was going to be retiring last year, this year, 2006 or something, so who knows?. We'll just have to wait 30 days until WrestleMania XXI!

And, if The Undertaker does lose this year, who will be the person with the most WM Wins with no losses then? :?

And, if The Undertaker wins this year, it means that he WILL be at WrestleMania 22 next year. I'm pretty sure that The Undertaker will lose a WM Match before he retires. How old is he again by the way? 40-something? or he could be the only person with no WM losses in WWE History?.

who will he lose to at mania? well to say he's retiring in the summer, it has to be orton, or he'll carry on his streak. personally, if taker loses, ill be very p***ed off as that streak is the deadmans legacy and shouldnt be wasted on orton. he has plenty of time to build his character up, and whats the point destroying someone elses character for him?

To be honest I rathere see Taker go undefeated than to have Randy Orton be the chosen one to end that wonderful streak. But as most of you know when it comes to doing the right thing the WWE always do the complete opposite. Most likely Randy Orton will in fact end Taker's streak next month. :roll

I'm relying on the fact that Taker has been so loyal to the company and to Vince. Even when he and Vince didn't see eye to eye, Taker stayed with the company. I say let Orton almost beat Taker but give Taker the win. That way Orton gets the push and respect, and Taker keeps his streak. A face vs Face match would be the best option I think. I will also be really pissed if Taker loses. Let the man keep his legacy.

Yeah, how many titles has he held again? (Taker) and how many times has he held them? the only time I can picture The Undertaker with a title is that WrestleMania video where he wore purple.. :/ and maybe in the Attitude Era.?

Taker has had four title reigns and has been tag champion with Kane and Austin and I think with Mankind (memory a bit fuzzy on that one).

He is the same age as Shawn Michaels 42. 12 years younger than Ric Flair and 10 younger than Hogan, also younger than Kevin Nash.

If Taker loses to Orton there will be no point me watching WWE anymore.

Spiritchaser

Olde Schoole

I think they could salvage this and keep Taker's streak alive. It would involve a cheap finish, which I would loathe, but would please both men.

Have the match go back and forth, Taker goes for summat (Last Ride, Tombstone, Chokeslam) and Ortin counters with an RKO, at this point Flair, who was watching in the back, and wants Randy to rejoin Evolution and help HHH beat BBig Dave later on the card, runs in, to help and clocks the ref as Randy counters Undi's finish. The ref wakes up, rings the bell as Randy has the cover, and give the bout, vis DQ to The Undertaker. Randy can stay heel, can claim he had him beat at WM on his own, doesn't need Evo or anyone else, can continue to be arrogant and 'The Legend Killer'. Meanwhile Taker can give Randy the rub and still have an undefeated streak at his 13th (his lucky number, fact fans) WM.

Just an idea.

The only way I can see Orton facing Taker at this late stage would be if Randy attacks Taker on Smackdown which would obviously turn him heel with the fans especially if its a viscious attack that leaves Taker Very Angry.

After some pondering, I say to watch for RKO to steal a win at WM21...I am now beginning to smell some kinda upset on a cosmic scale here. Oo;

I'm convinced now that that is what they'll use to give Randy some fresh direction...and to continue his Legend gimmick. Xx;

I hate the idea, but sadly...t'is just what I foresee.