Kane or The Undertaker?

WWE

Kane or The Undertaker?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Kane or The Undertaker?

• Kane
    • The Undertaker
    • Neither, they both (always?) suck/ed.

Who, in your opinion (NOBODY else's, answer this yourself) is more entertaining and great to watch as a WWE Superstar (this can be all his career time). Kane or The Undertaker?. My answer will be up later. :)

Well I think it's obvious who i'm gonna pick, Kane. He is just so much more entertainment, name me one time when Kane got boring. His feud with snitsky was boring to begin with but kane never got boring he always brought to the table and pleased the fans. No matter who he has feuded with he has always been a star and entertaining.

Taker, no question about it - he is the ony reason I shelled out as much as I did for the Manchester SD taping...so I could see his whole slot up close. (Granted it was a painfully terrible match that was put on purely because the entire crowd wanted to see the Deadman, but still...)

Anyway, I just don't get the whole Kane thing - he bores me. All the time. Whether he's doing his 'Hulk smash' routine or as a face...just don't like him. The only time I found him mildly amusing was during the casket match between Taker and hide-and-seek.

Easily The UNDERTAKER he's been threw alot more in his wwe career had better storylines from locking the WARRIOR in a casket to the attitude era when he joined forces with the BIG SHOW and made him do all them tests ,to his RESPECT gimick when he turned heel again against poor old JR etc................... i can go on all night

FAV Undertaker saying "LET THE PAIN AND DESTRUCTION BEGIN"

The Dead Man for me. Around teh fued with Mankind,to the end of the Ministry angle I loved everything he did (except WM15, which was only ok). The man is rightly branded a legend, when the term is bandied around to loosely these days IMO>