Quiz - WrestleMania 1.

Throughout the next few weeks, I'll be posting quizes on each individual WrestleMania. So, Lets start with WrestleMania 1. There'll be atleast 5 questions to each quiz..

1. What was the date of the first WrestleMania?

2. What was the first match in Wrestlemania history?

3. What was the first championship to change hands at WrestleMania?

4. Who was Roddy Pipers tag partner for the first Wrestlemania?

5. Where was the first WrestleMania held?

6. How much money did Andre The Giant win in the Body Slam challenge against Big John Stud?

7. Who were the Two Referees for the main event at the Premier Wrestlemania?

Throughout the next few weeks, I'll be posting quizes on each individual WrestleMania. So, Lets start with WrestleMania 1. There'll be atleast 5 questions to each quiz..

1. What was the date of the first WrestleMania?

2. What was the first match in Wrestlemania history?

3. What was the first championship to change hands at WrestleMania?

4. Who was Roddy Pipers tag partner for the first Wrestlemania?

5. Where was the first WrestleMania held?

6. How much money did Andre The Giant win in the Body Slam challenge against Big John Stud?

7. Who were the Two Referees for the main event at the Premier Wrestlemania?

Highlight below for my answers:

1. March 29, 1985

2. Tito Santana vs Executioner

3. WWF Tag Team Titles

4. Paul Orndorff

5. MSG in NY

6. $10,000

7. Pat Patterson & Mohammad Ali

You've killed the thread now.

I've killed the thread? LMFAO!!! Oh ok, I didnt realise it was a quiz that we were NOT supposed to answer!!! :roll :roll :roll

Maybe you need to make things a little more clear, no? I mean, you havent even put down any rules!

You're quiz = stupid! Stupid because if you answer the questions you have asked, you get accused of killing the thread! That makes no sense.

Anyways, I'm off to have lunch, I better remember not to eat it though. :lol

I've killed the thread? LMFAO!!! Oh ok, I didnt realise it was a quiz that we were NOT supposed to answer!!! :roll :roll :roll

Maybe you need to make things a little more clear, no? I mean, you havent even put down any rules!

You're quiz = stupid! Stupid because if you answer the questions you have asked, you get accused of killing the thread! That makes no sense.

Anyways, I'm off to have lunch, I better remember not to eat it though. :lol

I Didnt mean you killed the thread, I meant The Franchise did because he said that we've got a winner, And ok this was a stupid idea. :P

I Didnt mean you killed the thread' date=' I meant The Franchise did because he said that we've got a winner, And ok this was a stupid idea. :P[/quote']

You're right it was a stupid idea C.B. You're the one that headlined the thread Wrestlemania 1 quiz. And WWFBeltMark answered every question correctly.Therefore he passed the quiz right? Right. So he basically was the winner.

I didnt kill the thread you simply didnt make it challenging enough. Next time pick some questions thats alot harder than most. Other than that genious its been your pleasure exchanging with The Franchise. :devil

Archived