Pesamistic Or Optimistic?

Miss T

Pesamist OR Optimist?!  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Pesamist OR Optimist?!

Ok i just realised that i put pesamistic before optimistic three time then! Does that mean subconciously im a pesamist?!

EDIT: Just realised when going to vote that i didnt quite know what i was as i think i am both at different times in different situations. :help

Edited by Miss T

Learn to edit your posts, you silly goose.

I'm an eternal optimist. The glass IS half full. I'm a positive, upbeat person and I never take things too seriously for a long time. I'll have my down moments like everyone else, but I have plenty of things I can do to cheer myself up.

Learn to edit your posts, you silly goose.

I'm an eternal optimist. The glass IS half full. I'm a positive, upbeat person and I never take things too seriously for a long time. I'll have my down moments like everyone else, but I have plenty of things I can do to cheer myself up.

Yeah, I'd say that describes me also :) Definitely optimistic.

I'm an eternal optimist. The glass IS half full. I'm a positive' date=' [b']upbeat[/b] person and I never take things too seriously for a long time. I'll have my down moments like everyone else, but I have plenty of things I can do to cheer myself up.

Much like the big man here, i am an optimist. The glass/plate/cup/money jar is always half full rather than half empty. I beleive that you must have a positive outlook on life, and make the most of it while you can!

I havent got a clue what either these words mean?

Is opmistic somthing to do with having bad eyes?

Being an optimist means you are a person who thinks positive...if you are a pessemist, you think negative.

Optimists are always happy and looking forward to stuff, pessesmists are always miserable and worried that things are gonna go wrong...which they usually do. :lol

Being an optimist means you are a person who thinks positive...if you are a pessemist, you think negative.

Optimists are always happy and looking forward to stuff, pessesmists are always miserable and worried that things are gonna go wrong...which they usually do. :lol

It all depends what mood im in, i am quite optimist right now with the weekend aproaching so go with that :xyx

Hangman swings it for the optimists among us.

I'm hopelessly optomistic, to the point of silliness. I believe the good things will happen, and when something does go wrong, there will be something to cheer me up/improve my life/lead me astray just around the proverbial corner.

Example: My daughter hasn't been in my life since Jan '04, btu I'm sure, with some effort on my part with go-betewwns and stuff, she will be part of my life again.

HDC: Lining life one day at a time.