Matt Hardy/Lita Split, Triple H-Paris Hilton; & More News

WWE

There are a ton of Matt Hardy fans who are wondering what is up with him and Lita. We do know that it is a personal issue between the two and Matt recently ended the relationship of four plus years.

The FOX Sports website has a story on Paris Hilton's cell phone book being hacked. They note other celebrities who if they had their phone hacked, you'd find messages. One of the names listed is Triple H and they note "drop the title at Wrestlemania".

Michael Shane's bio on TNAWrestling.com now lists him as simply "Michael."[/Quote]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not? it's simple to understand... in a way... lol

I think it means that Paris Hilton has like you would, have names on her mobile like if your friend is like "Bob" and she has Triple H (?) and then she had stored messages to Triple H saying he will drop the title at WM 21, or the other way round? lol I ain't got no mobile so it's kind of hard to understand, really... :P

Well I don't blame Matt because Lita got Married to Kane and now Lita likes Kane so Matt had to break it off. And Lita nearly had a baby and it was killed and kane faught for Lita because of the baby.(In the style of a 9 year old girl)

Isn't this what WWE want us to believe?

I think thats the message they would send HHH if they got his phone number.

HHH wasn't on the Paris Hilton celeb list. Believe me, I saw. It's just a parody article, suggesting what messages celebs have on their phones. It's not funny, and is obviously used so the guy who made the headline at Genericcrappywrestlingsite.com could use the term "Triple H-Paris Hilton" to make idiots think "OMG HHH cheated on stef wif paris hes gonna get dumped!!!!!!!!!".

Lmao, Triple H could be a "male slut" (no such thing but yeah) first Chyna, then Steph then Paris (joke? lol :P)

And why is she too manly? she don't wear guys clothes etc. she wears thongs and all...

and just as I remember, did you people see her thong slip? (I think it was at New Year's Revolution, a black thong) :P lol. We still know she wears them now we don't seem them often, and not boxers. ;) lol

*just sees Devilish Angel's post as I posted this*

so is it fake or real :?

Does anyone actually know what's going on there?! I doubt it - so what's with all the Lita-bashing?!

It seems to me that it's all pure speculation, but obviously Lita must automatically be dubbed the relationship-killer/slut...it has to be her fault, it couldn't be a mutual thing or (dare I say it) Matt's fault?!

Personally, I like Lita (and, if she offered, hell yeah would I do her...whether my hubby liked it or not!) and I think whatever's in her past should stay in her past...this whole Matt/Lita thing is between them and until any of us know what's really happened, perhaps we should leave it at that.

Just my opinion though...

Fair enough...but do you, or they, have the proof?!

Either way, who really cares? It's their lives, their relationship and no business of anyone elses.

And if it was her fault then she obviously wasn't happy...I don't condone it if she did cheat on Matt, but people cheat all the time and nobody gives a sh!t...but they're all for slagging Lita off because she's more in the public eye - kinda shallow really.

I do wonder though, if someone cheated and it had been Matt, would everyone be so quick to throw the mud?!

I do wonder though, if someone cheated and it had been Matt, would everyone be so quick to throw the mud?!

They would have been even quicker. Lita is more publicly respected than Matt so if he cheated then we would have a lot of sympathy with Lita. :wub

I agree' date=' Lita's hot, but Christy's more my type.[/quote']

Indeed.I'll be buying that Playboy in a couple of weeks.Hopefully the rest of the Divas will get off their high horse and follow Ms.Hemme's example. I mean after everything that Trish,Lita,and Stacy has been seen in over the years you would think showing off their bare goodies wouldnt be a problem. Those divas need their heads examined. At least women like Lillian Garcia and Victoria expressed great interest in posing for Playboy. I say good for them and bad for the rest thats thumbed their noses at the notion.