More WWE Trouble

Fletch

- The WWE could be facing a new legal trouble. Mercy Drive, the band who created Randy Orton's current entrance music "Burn In My Light," are claiming that the WWE lied to them about how the track would be owned and published. They have now turned to their lawyers who are considering a legal action.
Credit to Gerweck.net

Look for Randy O to change his music sometime in the future then.

There shouldnt be a problem if he turns heel and rejoins Evolution.

About as much chance of that happening as Flying pigs. Evolution will be no more soon.

On a similar note, Mercy Drive released their new album, online only its about 10 dollars, but it contains another WWE track-Memory which was made for Maven.

"About as much chance of that happening as Flying pigs. Evolution will be no more soon."

Why?

Remember it's Tripper's group, and he has all the stroke. I wouldn't be surprised if Orton would return to them, at some point

One of the biggest reasons for my utter apathy to Orton is his music. Listen to the lyrics. Shelton's music goes "Ain't no stoppin' me NOW!". It shows he's committed, determend and nothing will stop him winning. HHH's music says that he is the Game, he promises pain, etc etc etc. These are wrestling themes.

Orton's music? It sounds like he got dumped by his girlfriend. "Nothing's gonna change what you did to me". It makes him sound like a whiny kid, not a world title contender.

Dump the music and turn him heel. Evolution's music would be fine, whether the stable is dying or not.

Come on F2K, how can you not admit that one thing the WWE has/is always been untouchable on generally, is wrestling themes.

TNAs are all generic absolutely horrible cack themes with the exception of AJ Styles and eee-ohh-ooh good old Jeff Jarretts. Siaki's also rocks, but thats about it. Compare that with the WWE's music to dance to! HASSANS WHOOOO.

Come on F2K, how can you not admit that one thing the WWE has/is always been untouchable on generally, is wrestling themes.

TNAs are all generic absolutely horrible cack themes with the exception of AJ Styles and eee-ohh-ooh good old Jeff Jarretts. Siaki's also rocks, but thats about it. Compare that with the WWE's music to dance to! HASSANS WHOOOO.

Generic cack themes are awesome. Perhaps to non hardcore fans theyre not as great but to me they are. WWE have themselves gone for generic themes 99% of the time these days

TNA have used some incredible stuff-See, Jarrett, AJ Styles Team Mexico, Brian Lawler, Erik Watts, Raven, DDP, Nash, Hall, Naturals, hell even Jeff Hardy

why should they do that nick.they have never done that before and never had problems with this before.this is the first time i heard of this ever.ya some times they flash who makes it or some times the announcers mention who made it when the theme first debuts.but other than that they don't need to.they paid them and that's that.they can use it till the contract ends.