• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best:

RKO: Because people hate it but i like it

Pedigree: Devastating

Worst:

FU: Beating good workers with that move is a crime! Dont even get me started on the 5 knuckle shuffle!

The Worm: Its a chop at the end of the day.

Edited by Christian Rules

Worst:

FU: Beating good workers with that move is a crime!

Suprise Suprise. :roll

Granted the FU isn't as devastating as a normal Death Valley Driver, but it's still a good finisher. I also like the use of the 5 knuckle shuffle after the FU - it's like the icing on the cake, so to speak.

Anyway...

Best: Styles Clash or Canadian Destroyer

Worst: People's elbow.

Best: the Ace Crusher. This is the move that gave rise to several variants: The Diamond Cutter, The Bubba Cutter, The Stone Cold Stunner, The JLT, The Twist of Fate and the RKO.

Worst: Anything too fake: The Worm (WTF?), People's Elbow ("!), Ultimate Warrior's Military Press bounce off the ropes splash thing.

whats a JLT?

Just Like That. Michael Hayes passed it onto the Hardys and Matt added the raising your right hand in the air and flashing a gun (later V1) symbol whilst shouting bit and Jeff suggested the name Twist of Fate. It was originally quicker (hence the name) and a simple front facelock into a cutter.

I have a soft spot for the Twist of Fate. I also quite like Jeff's inverted version where it ends in a neckbreaker (Lita still does this). Apparently Jeff has done a stunner style TOF in TNA, which I haven't seen :( but picture as being cool.

Worst:

Leg Drop, Worm, Peoples Elbow or the mighty 5 knuckle shuffle. - I just can't stand these "I'm just gonna hit you on the floor and its over" moves!!

Best:

Last ride, Tombstone - Sorry just marking out for the Taker here.

Ki Krusher - Low Ki's finisher looks like it would just crumple you entire body, Ouch!!

I also like any DDT done right - I know DDTs are used a lot now but it looks damn good if nailed right. Jake Roberts hit a mean one and Ravens is good. Lita hit one on Gail Kim recently that spiked her hole body into the air - marvellous!

Someone also posted a nice little move called the Curb Stomp. Which I though was a work of genius.

i like some of the moves used in the FWA that you rarely see anywhere else.

Jodi fleischs 720 DDT

Doug Williams rolling german suplex that i cant remember the name of

Jonny storms leapfrog/springboard/hurrancana type thing

Ive always liked innovation in moves instead of the usual finishers that have been shared around for years

I always liked the 99 crusher (same as low ki's ki crusher?) or any move similar to that. fisherman suplexes or belly to beck bridges are cool and i'm totally marking out for paul londons dragon suplex pin. i also love tilter-whirl moves the more complex the better. the taz plex and taz-mission...ooh ohh and the 720 ddt which is totally, totally awesome...

worst moves: any of cena's finishers, the "new" walls of jericho no one should tap to a basic boston crab ever!! t bone suplex is not a finisher just a good suplex and shelton doesn't really do it all that well. anybody who "powers up" after taking a real kicking annoys me (yes, even 'taker)

Best:

Hassans finisher thingy

Petey Williams canadian destroyer

Abyss' black hole slam

Worst:

Booker Ts kick thing (everyone always moves out the way? whats the point in it?!)

john cena's FU

chris masters full nelson (should at least turn it into a slam or something, whats the point having a big guy who uses petty submissions instead of big slams?!)

Best:

Tombstone Piledriver

Stone Cold Stunner

The Last Ride

Pedigree

Widows Peek

Testdrive

F5

Goldberg's spear/jackhammer

Worst:

The Worm

Tongan Death Grip