Stone Cold ***Spoilers***

Matt

Yeah, get him in the good books of the fans and to remind those who may have forgotten who he is. Then they will be eased into buying his movies, just like Foley and his books. I bet the Rock will be doing a similar deal just its either not been agreed or they have got it under wraps (I know about the contract running out deal, but that does not mean one off appearances are out of the question.)

As much as i am a big stonecold fan, i cant see him returning as a active wrestler ever due to injurys, but if his film deal flops he could return to be some part of wwe, like when he was co gm, or sherriff, that kind of thing , or maybey he could work behind the scenes helping younger talent

Personally I think having Austin and Piper talking down to each other is a waste of time. Its like it was back when Piper had a shoutfest with Morton Downey Jr. and Brother Love during another Wrestlemania in the past.

It makes you say:"Is this how they fill the gaps of a 3 hour PPV?" Now Austin has been reduced to this? It should've been Piper and The Rock instead. As long as Austin stuns Piper out of his Kilt it wont be a total loss. :lol

Archived