Who should WWE sign?

larey619

Who do you think the WWE should sign to freshen up ideas and storylines?

I think they should sign Elix Skipper and Sonjay Dutt for the cruiserweight division. They are excellent athletes and given the proper amount of time they could reignight the cruiserweight division.

Well if they werent going to be jobbedout and would be pushed, I'd have to say Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas of the Naturals. I think theyre an amazing tag team, they blend well, each has individual styles. Solid workers.

Also Cassidy Reilly whos just SO the future of wrestling, I dont care what people say. Reilly is superb

They need to keep up what they have been doing recently and are at the present moment, sign up the guys they think look promising to development deals in order to get them trained up before being brought up over their tried and tested looking at the biggest guys in OVW and pushing them. Get the quality in the development up to scratch and the future will be up to the scratch. Patience is the key.

JR and King are the best commentators ever! JR makes no mistakes, doesnt use cliches and doesnt make unbearable commentary like Michael Cole at no way out 2003 during the Austin vs Bishcoff match.

The King is brilliant, especially when he is heel throughout the show but turns face for a segment with someone like hassan. Also we know deep down King will fight for JR's honour if need be.

JR and King are the best commentators ever! JR makes no mistakes, doesnt use cliches and doesnt make unbearable commentary like Michael Cole at no way out 2003 during the Austin vs Bishcoff match.

The King is brilliant, especially when he is heel throughout the show but turns face for a segment with someone like hassan. Also we know deep down King will fight for JR's honour if need be.

Nice use of sarcasm there :D

I am now face so most of my future post will be in that format.

Oh great, TWO lurves[/]i a gimmick poster... :tdown

And on topic... if I had any faith in WWE using Cruiserweights well then I'd take a big pile of X-Division guys, put them in OVW for a year and have Cornette teach them the psychology and promo skills they need. Take the current cruisers of the road for the last 3 months of that year to go to OVW as well to work out with the X guys then bring them ALL up onto their own show - A Velocity or Afterburn programming change would never be missed - and have them work proper angles with each other, maybe a PPV every few months.

And then I woke up.