How long will Batista and Cena reign?

I see them as equally good wrestlers.

Cena is one of the most respected stars on Smackdown

Without batista Evolution would be nothing.

The both of them could last quite a while

Both Batista and Cena deserve long lengthy reigns as champions. At least six months to a year. Considering how long JBL And HHH has hogged both titles keeping the belt off of them for at least six months or longer would be a breath of fresh air. I mean how can new rivalries develop if the same guys keep getting shot after shot at those titles?

ITs time for JBL and HHH to stand aside and let the rest of the Smackdown/ Raw roster get their fair share of the spotlight.

• Like 1

Both Batista and Cena deserve long lengthy reigns as champions. At least six months to a year. Considering how long JBL And HHH has hogged both titles keeping the belt off of them for at least six months or longer would be a breath of fresh air. I mean how can new rivalries develop if the same guys keep getting shot after shot at those titles?

ITs time for JBL and HHH to stand aside and let the rest of the Smackdown/ Raw roster get their fair share of the spotlight.

Totally agreed, Your getting repped for that mate. :xyx

I don't see Triple H losing his title at WM21, but think it would be good if he lost. I think Batestia could be the next Brock Lesner. Cena should not win the title, as I think he is not ready, but sombody must take the title off JBL. I think it would have been better if they gave Booker T a chance at the title. He has worked hard and is a good wrestler and deserves a world title reign.

I don't know if edge should have it but no way Triple H should keep winning it back over and over again. He might not be the number one contender but i think Kane would make a great champion.

I don't know if edge should have it but no way Triple H should keep winning it back over and over again. He might not be the number one contender but i think Kane would make a great champion.

Kane has already been champion, looking at the roster, I would say Edge is the most honoured superstar never to hold the big one (10 time world tag champion, WWE tag champion, 5 time IC champion, US champion and King of the Ring 2001)

Kane has already been champion' date=' looking at the roster, I would say Edge is the most honoured superstar never to hold the big one (10 time world tag champion, WWE tag champion, 5 time IC champion, US champion and King of the Ring 2001)[/quote']

Yeah, sure. Edge ain't that bad a wrestler. The only one i really don't want to see the belt on is Randy Orton. He's just boring. And the RKO doesn't even look real.

Yeah' date=' sure. Edge ain't that bad a wrestler. The only one i really don't want to see the belt on is Randy Orton. He's just boring. And the RKO doesn't even look real.[/quote']

Yeah Orton should turn heel, go to SD! and change his finisher IMO.

Yeah Orton should turn heel' date=' go to SD! and change his finisher IMO.[/quote']

Just have to wait and see. So far the only thing about Orton that's great is his entrance music.

HHH has not been "the game"(the HHH who beats people cleanly, e.g armageddon 2002) for a while, Therefore he may as well not be champion. JBL has been an excellent champion and has made some great t.v and some solid ppv matches. When he dropped the belt I wished it could be to a wrestler like Angle but unfortunately the WWE see an opportunity to break into the mainstream with Cena.

I would love to see Batista destroy everyone in his path until summerslam when edge wins cleanly and realises his destiny.

Just have to wait and see. So far the only thing about Orton that's great is his entrance music.

Yeah his music is good, i feel he should do a proper diamond cutter for a finisher instead of the RKO (half cutter half stunner)

I think they these guys, don't necessarily need to have the title for ages, just when they lose it, to stay in the main event. If you like at guys like Eddie, Benoit and even HBK and Orton, as soon as they lost the title they dropped back to upper mid card, thus I'd like to see Cena and Batista stay topline, and not just drop back to where they are now.

Also guys when they lose it, who do you think they should lose it too? Personally I think if its either HHH or JBL, then both have been failures, and they'll be straight back to mid card.