Virginity

Amy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When i was 19, i remember that i'd just driven down from Glasgow one sunday evening i went out to a pub to catch last orders at this pub nearby, i then ended up at this club. I then ended up losing my virginity to this girl that i can't say i've ever seen again.

The night Frank Bruno won the Heavyweight Title. Very romantic. Had sex. Rested. Put TV on. Bet my girl that if he won we did it again. Danced around shadow boxing in my dressing gown.

And they say romance is dead :P

Anyway, 17 in a tent at Leeds festival, very romantic ;)

This is one of the most interesting threads I have seen in awile!

I'm suprised that I didn't think of it. Good one Amy! Anyway, I was 13 the first time I had any kind of sexual encounter with a girl. It wasn't actual intercourse, but, lets just say that there was a party in her mouth...and well I'm sure that you can guess the rest! :devil

As for actual sex...I was 16 and at a keg party. I ended up having sex with a girl tht was dating a big brute of a guy who was easly in his 20's...needless to say, I spent the next few weekends under wraps, as all of my friends told me he was out to kill me:P!

I ran into him a few years ago and rehashed the story...he called me a sunofabitch and acted like he wanted to kick my ass before buying me a beer...Turned out she never told him. :D

I was fairly young but all of my group always seem to do things earlier than everyone else. Mine was on a drunken night out in someones car but everyone makes mistakes so its not something that I worry about and think oh my god my first time wasnt special because i have had lots of special ones since :D

My first serious girlfriend. We'd been going out for about three months and getting more and more frisky. We were on exam leave. My place, went well actually as I had actually read up on how to make a woman's first time as comfortable as possible as I did love the girl and did not want her to hurt.

Condom split and spoiled the mood a bit at the end, though! :lol

My gf wanted to wait until she was 17 as she had some thing about not wanting to do it at 16 like most girls do. I was just turned 18. We stayed together for another 4 years after that.

I was surprisingly non-blokey and had always wanted my first time to mean something so hadn't rushed into something meaningless.

Before I was a teenager, lets just leave the age at that. Girl was same age and happened in the woods near my house. I dont remember anything about it, to be honest. Plus, although it was sex, it really shouldnt have counted, because we were both clueless, stupid kids.

I didnt do it again until I was 15 with a girl I had been seeing for 2 years in school, she was 16, a year above me. We were an item and continued at it until I was 18 and since then, there have been several steady g/f's and a bunch of one nighters. Pretty much the norm I guess.

I have had a g/f now since 2000 and have only been with her since.

16 yrs 4 mths, and it really was a "growing-up" experience. I started going out with P when we were 13, and we stayed together throughout school, we were like an old married couple! His mum and dad went away for the weekend and left his older brother in charge with instructions that if we had a party, PLEASE be sensible. I'd always had a big thing about waiting until I was 16, and we were so used to being together that by the time my 16th came around it was no hassle to wait until the "right time". Anyway, that weekend we did throw a party, and by the early hours of the morning we were up in P's bedroom, both stoned as f***, one thing led to another and wahey! I'd always imagined it being roses and orgasms, in reality, we giggled all the way through and then felt really self-conscious and weird after! I see him occasionally around town, he's been living with a girl for years who used to live a few doors down from me in our village. They have 5 (yes 5!) children!! Funny old world!

14 years old with my first serious girlfriend... Here name was Jenny and we'd been going out for three months, we where in her room listening to music, did the usual kissing and playing about and then we both just decided that we should, it was the right time and just did it....

Being a horny sod I always have a condom on me, and had from the second week of our relationship, that was excellent planning.