Which arena should the next WWE UK TV tapings be held?

Kanenite

They should have it at the new monkey (Sunderlands rave club' date=' where there are cowies(ecstasy tablets) a plenty) so the Chain gang dont have to travel far.[/quote']

Offensive a**hole strikes again! Dude, for f*cks sake! We get that you don't like Cena...can you now please get over it, stop with the immature remarks and start posting something that's actually constructive?!

Anyway - I'm biased, but I think they should come back to Manchester - they put on two great shows to two great, almost capacity crowds...Excellent! Oh, and also - I would actually be able to go then seeing as hubby isn't keen on travelling!!

Edited by RAW_Diva
  • Like 1

I feel that the next TV tapings should be in Dublin and/or Belfast. The Irish fans seem to snap up house show tickets like their isnt a tommorrow and its time they were rewarded with a taped Raw/SD. There are two great arena's to hold the shows in as well, The Point Theatre in Dublin and the Odyssey Arena in Belfast. Venues in Scotland and Wales should also be considered by WWE, as England shouldnt always be the place that WWE thinks off first.

On a personal note though-it doesnt matter to me where the next TV tapings are in the UK-because I will go to it no matter what.