Final WWE RAW Rating - Up Once Again!

WWE

WWE RAW drew a 4.1 cable rating this week, according to Nielsen Media Research. That is up from last week's 4.0 number, which was considered by most to be a great rating. Things are looking good in McMahon land.[/Quote]

Again, you can't look past the influence of Ultimate Fighter, which follows Raw. It's got a big fanbase and been putting out some great TV lately. I'm not saying that the push of Batista has had no effect, I'm merely pointing out that just like Smackdown!'s poor ratings at the start of last year couldn't all be pinned on Eddie, this success can't all be put down to Big Dave.

I think its all the Pre - Wrestlemania hype, the build up etc. The fans do seems to be getting into Batista big time , and I think its great, just hope Triple H doesn't end up squashing all the hype surrounding Big Dave at Wrestlemania.

I'm not sure if the Ultimate Fighter show is giving RAW much bigger ratings, the Fighter show did 2.0 rating last week, where as RAW did 4.0, and this week the Fighter show got 1.7 rating and RAW got a 4.1, so take that as you will.

WWE - the greatest Wrestling Company ever. That's why :D :P

I'm pretty sure it's because of the WrestleMania build up too, think of all the fans from 1985, people will probably order WrestleMania who don't watch WWE anymore, because they have probably seen all the WrestleMania's live and love to see it again! maybe that's also why?

That would make me sick! The sheep fans of the WWE would pop though.

Im no sheep fan because i would like to see hogan kick hassans ass

back to current topic wwe4ever check the SD ratings on thursday see if they go up, i think they could now weve got the HBK/ANGLE feud, plus the possible TAKER/ORTON feud, still wont be close to raw though but it will be intresting to see

Again' date=' you can't look past the influence of Ultimate Fighter, which follows Raw. It's got a big fanbase and been putting out some great TV lately. I'm not saying that the push of Batista has had no effect, I'm merely pointing out that just like Smackdown!'s poor ratings at the start of last year couldn't all be pinned on Eddie, this success can't all be put down to Big Dave.[/quote']

Batista is the MVP in the WWE ratings increase. He is indeed the sole why the ratings has been over the top. Without the HHH/Batista storyline Raw these days would be boring as hell.

Raw is the best its been for years. Im just waiting for Eugene and Lita to come back and ruin it.

Raw is the best its been for years? LMAO!!! What you been smoking? Raw is truly nothing like it was persay two-three years ago. When HHH was on the shelf with his quad injury that was the last time Raw was truly worth watching for long periods of time. The HHH/Batista storyline is the ONLY thing on Raw right now thats worth watching out of 2 hours.

Plus, the WWE needs to start pushing the guys they have instead of continuing to bring in new stars to further hog the spotlight.

Muhammad Hassan is defeated.. he lost a House Show match (Something like Jan. 6th I think, check the Power Slam Magazine with Batista on the cover) and he lost the RR match, got DQ'ed this week on RAW...

Oh well, I kind of see the wrong end of the RAW match coming out... right!

so it could be Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit vs. Muhammad Hassan and Khosrow Daivari at WrestleMania 21.

Muhammad Hassan is defeated.. he lost a House Show match (Something like Jan. 6th I think, check the Power Slam Magazine with Batista on the cover) and he lost the RR match, got DQ'ed this week on RAW...

Oh well, I kind of see the wrong end of the RAW match coming out... right!

so it could be Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit vs. Muhammad Hassan and Khosrow Daivari at WrestleMania 21.

That won't happen, Y2J has issued a challenge for elite superstars to fight him in a ladder match at Mania. I think Hassan will face Hogan.

Raw is the best its been for years? LMAO!!! What you been smoking? Raw is truly nothing like it was persay two-three years ago. When HHH was on the shelf with his quad injury that was the last time Raw was truly worth watching for long periods of time. The HHH/Batista storyline is the ONLY thing on Raw right now thats worth watching out of 2 hours.

Plus, the WWE needs to start pushing the guys they have instead of continuing to bring in new stars to further hog the spotlight.

I said Raw is the best its been for years. The time your qouting was two years ago plus so im correct so dont lmfao at me.

Thing is about the DQ with Hassan, I'm sure everybody's read/heard by now what I read today that management were so pissed off that they had to change the finish to that match since they want Hassan to be super over going into WM. So who should we blame, who was it that screwed up?