Your Idea Of A Great Night In/Out?

Miss T

You Ideal Night In/Out?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. You Ideal Night In/Out?

• Going out, get wasted go to a club!
    • Have a few drinks at a good pub end up pretty pissed!
    • One of the above, no drink.
    • Staying in with friends, dinner and a good video with a few drinks.
    • Staying in with friends.
    • Staying in on your own with your PC and food!
    • Other (sorry couldnt be arsed to think of others!) Please Divulge
    • Either going to a good gig, or staying in and doing f all

I just wondered what everyones ideal night in/out would be?!

Going out, get wasted go to a club!

Have a few drinks at a good pub end up pretty pissed!

One of the above, no drink.

Staying in with friends, dinner and a good video with a few drinks.

Staying in with friends.

Staying in on your own with your PC and food!

Other (sorry couldnt be arsed to think of others!)

Edited by Miss T

Saturday I got up at 3.30am, hopped in a taxi to the airport, flew to Dublin, got very drunk on Proper Guinness, slept on the plane on the way back home at 9pm, got home, dropped off shopping, headed to the Solid Rock cafe, got even drunker on not-so-proper Guinness until midnight, then went to the Cathouse and got totally drunk on bottles of miller until 2-3am, finally getting a taxi home and a cheese-on-toast (I think)

Sounds good to me. :)

Normally a nice night in a cosy pub in Manchester - either the Rising Sun or the Sir Ralph Abercrombie.

Few drinks (well several), banter with the staff, great jukebox and a wicked fruit machine.

At closing time I head to Topkapi Palace for a mixed kebab or off to 42nd street for some bopping and cheap imitation vodka redbulls!

I also go on mad weekend trips abroad, with no accomodation booked and £200 in my pocket - all on the bevvies!

• Like 1

I voted going out getting wasted and clubbing it, but i deserve to after working all week, only bad thing is, is when i cant remember what ive done and when people tell me the next day, i just think DAMM im never drinking again, but the next weekend im straight back out partying again, but thats just me im a PARTY animal

Again Saturday comes into mind

Pub for 7.30, few pints, get changed, few voddies and cokes round mates house. Back round pub for 10, nother couple pints. Catch bus at half ten, get into Studio for nearly 11, get wasted on Vodka and Coke, chat up girls, make way to girls uni dorm. Wake up and leave in the morning. Brilliance

I had a great night sunday - went to Jumpin Jaks and danced like an idiot for three hours - only drank water! But then other nights i have a great time getting absolutly wasted and and dancing to hip hop with cute boys. Also love just going downt he pub for best art of hte evening and slowly getting drunker and drunker. Im two mins away from the pub, so not even a long walk home!

My idea of a good night out usually involves a good gig, then a pub, then and a club of some sort.

Although Saturday night was rather good, my friend had a birthday party in this club that looked like the phoenix club it was so boring but the drinks were cheaper than the club next door.

Double vodkas all round; I woke up with makeup smeared down my face and sticky dry alcohol on my chest and hair.

I good night in however usually involves the bloke a film and the usual, I also like going round Chris2k's house, as his mum is a fantastic cook.