Trouble in the crowd *Raw Spoilers*

Did anyone see what happened in the front row of the crowd at the end of Raw last night?

It was about five mins into the last match, a few guys were about to put up a sign to the camera then this other guy came from nowhere, charged them down and ripped the sign off them :devil . I then noticed that this carried on between them for a bit and the crowd surrounding them were staring across for ages, instead of watching the match. Then, they were gone!

It was all very strange, i dont know if there was something on the sign that would have got WWE into trouble and maybe the other guy was security? Just wondered if anyone else saw it, it was a bit bizzare :?

I saw that and was going to post about it. Some dude just swiped another guys sign in the middle of the match. It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. I asked the others watching it with me and none of them caught it. I don't remember what match it was during, but I vividly remember seeing it. I was wondering why it happened too.

From PWInsider.com

Kenton for the following. ... I don't think many people noticed, but during the HBK-Edge match, someone in the front row briefly held up a sign that said "F*** the FCC" and almost immediately someone ran and grabbed the sign (and this all happened on-air). I think if the streetfight wasn't so well done more people probably would have noticed. For those wondering when exactly it happened, it was about 20-30 seconds before Edge gave Michaels the DDT on the chair

"Federation"? Bad word. :D

lol :thumbsup

I saw that and was going to post about it. Some dude just swiped another guys sign in the middle of the match. It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. I asked the others watching it with me and none of them caught it. I don't remember what match it was during' date=' but I vividly remember seeing it. I was wondering why it happened too.[/quote']

Was it some random guy or a sec gaurd? or maybe some WWE Employee. But more to the point... What Does FCC mean?

[EDITED]- Don't overuse the Smilies.

Edited by Russ

is that FCC not the american censorship body or some thing like that? Im going to try and catch it again, it was quite funny. Not worth getting thrown out just before the end tho!

Before I posted I thought about labelling it a spoiler but all the information I gave away concerning wrestling was that there was a main event last night, sh#t im really sorry if I ruined for anyone!

FCC stands for Federal Communications Commission and they regulate I think all tv and radio broadcasts over here in the US. They are getting rather ridiculous too. They are investigating the network that broadcast the Olympics because the Greek Statues at the beginning were naked. No BS on that one. The whole super bowl thing with Janet Jackson like 2 years ago really set them on edge and something else recently happened and I don't remember what it was.

i was gonna say thats typical americans but its not its typical Christian fundamentalists (or as a call them the Christian Taliban) trying to send us all back to the middle ages, there was even one college that banned inter racial Dating and people so much as kissing on campus, or leaving Campus without a chapperone! trying to take basic human rights from people for things they cannot control like their sexuality.

i was gonna say thats typical americans but its not its typical Christian fundamentalists (or as a call them the Christian Taliban) trying to send us all back to the middle ages' date=' there was even one college that banned inter racial Dating and people so much as kissing on campus, or leaving Campus without a chapperone! trying to take basic human rights from people for things they cannot control like their sexuality.[/quote']

Couldn't agree more. It's hard to tell who's worse though. catholics (very strict do goodys) or Puritans/Presbyterians(believe god should be your wife) Mourmins...Mourmons...oh who cares about them. but they're strict too

With the magic of Sky+ I just watched this back' date=' didn't spot it on first viewing. I wonder if that security guard got a pat on the back, Quickest sign removal ever….![/quote']

Lol. He probably did it because there were kiddies present. Possibly the guy had been told not to put the sign up beforehand, resulting in rapid and rockin' gaurdmanship

With the magic of Sky+ :D I just watched this back' date=' didn't spot it on first viewing. I wonder if that security guard got a pat on the back, Quickest sign removal ever….![/quote']

I didnnt see it first time and then i deleted it from my sky+ box :evil

soooooooooo they didnt notice it till the ( todd grisham moment) MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN EVENT. Who cares its in the oxford. Then why do they blur out john cenas hat saying Ruck fules but they dont blur the t shirt??????