Chris Jerichos 6-man Ladder match at WrestleMania XX1

I would include Benjamin' date=' Benoit, Maven, Masters, Christian and maybes hurricane. I would make benjamin retain and have masters have a massive impact on the match by destroying hurricane and a few others.[/quote']

you're having a laugh right?

I'd go for Jericho, Edge, Matt Hardy, Benoit, Benjamin and either the CLB or Hassan (hassan would have great promo material if he went over that lot) although i'd go for either benoit or edge

Could be a three way tag ladder match - Jericho didn't mention the IC title, did he? (I've not seen the footage yet, btw)

Could be Jericho & Benoit vs Regal and Tajiri vs Hassan and Daivari for the tag titles...?

But a 6 way IC match would be ok also - Benjamin, Christian, Jericho, Benoit, Hassan and the returning Matt Hardy?

GREAT SCOTT i forgot about Version 1 man he IS experianced in ladder matches.

It's also the only way I can think to bring him back with any credibility left.

Last time we saw him the monster Kane had forced Lita to marry him and she was pregnant with Kane's baby.

Now = no Lita and babyface? tweener? Kane.

My idea - just put him in the ladder match. Hype the ladder match. Have a blinding ladder match. Put him in the IC title picture somewhere.

Hope people forget the Kane and Lita business because we have distracted them!

It's also the only way I can think to bring him back with any credibility left.

Last time we saw him the monster Kane had forced Lita to marry him and she was pregnant with Kane's baby.

Now = no Lita and babyface? tweener? Kane.

My idea - just put him in the ladder match. Hype the ladder match. Have a blinding ladder match. Put him in the IC title picture somewhere.

Hope people forget the Kane and Lita business because we have distracted them!

Agreesville! and yea those cookies are dam appealing lol

aaaaaaaaargh no no no no no

Not a 'Taker Orton match, not now. Taker has't had a good match in years, this willd estroy orton's careeer no no no no no.

But a 6 man ladder match for the |IC title would be good...In 1998/97

Too much censorship nowadays would completely destroy it. remember the HBK Ramon ladder matches 1st one AWESOME 2nd one BOOOOOOORRRRIIIIING

But my dream team would be

Y2J

Benji

Matt Hardy

Maven (nothing better for him today)

Christian

Hassan

Masters

Well I hope they don't put Edge in the match.

They would be just throwing him in there :roll

And pleasee I don't wanna see Snitsky in WM 21 at all,

even less in a ladder match :evil

I think

1.) Jericho

2.)Christian

3.)Shelton

Will be in it for sure

The ones that are probable.

1.)Hassan

2.)Benoit

3.) Snitsky ( Please Noooo)

4.) Chris Masters ( I think he should no be even in WM 21, he just debuted , and would be a waste of slot in the ladder match, and even worse if they put him in a 1 on 1 without any build up at all)

5.)Maven (It will be good for him, since he has nothing going at all)

Shelton in Y2Js 6-man challenge?

Im hoping that Shelton Benjamin is added to Chris Jericho's six man challenge, because the Intercontinental title really needs to be included in this match to give it more meaning. Whats the point of there being a ladder match if there's no title belt to climb up the ladder to reach etc?

Also another reason why Shelton needs to be added to the match is that his gimmick is getting very stale, he's a great great wrestler but he's one of the worst IC Champions in recent history. He hasnt really had a valid competitor in his whole title reign, and now with this open contract nonsense, he hasnt made an impact on the belt whatsoever.

This match is exactly what Shelton needs to get back on track. Anyone else agree?