TNA Final Resolution 2005

GENE

I've just finished watching TNA Final Resolution and to be honest I'm starting to think TNA is better than WWE and even my friend who is like not even a partial fan of wrestling thinks its more exciting.

What do you guys think, TNA better than WWE? In my opinion, yes.

As only the second TNA PPV i have seen in full i must say i was very impressed. Most of the matches were excellent to wacth, full of excitment and decent working. Ok the main let-down was the Nash/Page/Brown encounter, but they redeemed themselves by putting the Alpha Male through to the main event. The Ultimate X match was awe-inspiring, as i have only seen snippets of these matches before. A very good match which was the best of the night i would say, and it should have been the main event. Final Resolution was one of the better pay per views i have seen in a while.

I've just finished watching TNA Final Resolution and to be honest I'm starting to think TNA is better than WWE and even my friend who is like not even a partial fan of wrestling thinks its more exciting.

What do you guys think, TNA better than WWE? In my opinion, yes.

THANK GOD i have seen all of TNAs ppvs and they have all been awesome and final resolution was no exception. WHAT an ultimate X match it makes the ladder match look gayer than david from a welsh village. That place has better matches period WWEs problem is that it has no competition so it gets lazt TNA aint lazy they kick ass!