Your thoughts on: Jeff Hardy

Rock

From reading posts over the last few weeks i have noticed that lots of people have different opinions on him...

I didnt really like him, but enjoyed the ladder matches and TLC matches while he was part of the Hardy Boyz, while one of my mates loved everything he did....

He seems to be popular with the fans at arenas and also sells loads of t-shirts etc.... But on this board it seems a lot hate him...

So i was just wondering what you REALLY think of him....

For me he is like Marmite... You either love him or hate him....

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Jeff. If you need someone to go and ruin your tag match by jumping off a ladder then hes the man for you. In WWE he was great, especially with the Hardy Boyz in the whole Dudleyz/Hardy/E&C fueding era which brought excellent ladder/tlc/tables/cage matches. Now he looks terrible and old for his age, IMO, probably the drugs or that face paint. I've always been a big Jeff fan.

I prefare Jeff to Matt and ive also seen people slagging him down over the last few weeks, saying that he cant wrestle and all he does his throw himself off ladders, but thats there opinon. My opinon is GO JEFF he's alot more entertaining in my eyes

Anyone like his match with The Undertaker for the title in a ladder match ??

yeah that was one of his best matches, it was a classic, taker as heel, but he still give jeff respect afterwards, because he kept giving him beatings, but each week he kept coming back for more (good little storyline for a couple of weeks)

yeah he was ok i didnt like him that much when he was there but when he left i sorta missed his matches so i hope he comes back soon the matches he had with rvd were pretty awesome and the match he had agaisnt taker

I thought he was alright when he was healthy back in say 99/2000, I thought quite a decent worker, and could string a decent match together. But once he got on the drugs, couldn't be bothered, and was a complete wreck, he was just a useless spot machine, so yeah these days he's awful.

gosh darn potheads...

I thought he was alright, but most of the time i hated him for just not being a wrestler. I'll say the same thing about him that I do about Scotty 2 Hotty. He's not a wrestler, he's an ENTERTAINER.

It was pretty cool seeing him get beat the hell up by Abyss at Agains All Odds

Jeff hardy was a terrible worker compared to his brother who he overshadowed simply for being willing to put his health on the line and take dumb risks despite being rubbish' date=' i hated the Hardy boys but it wasn't until they split i realised it was Jeff dragging Matt down[/quote']

yes matt hardy is a better wrestler than jeff.jeff was more into the hardcore typish while matt was more of the wrestler.that's how differen't those 2 were.yes they were a great tag team,but the singles didn't go to good since most liked them as a tag team.but now matt is finally getting reconized as being a singles competitor.

as far as the topic i will always like jeff hardy more than matt.i liked how he took all those risk specially during the tlc matches.that when i started liking him more.

I have yet to see him in TNA (thank god it will be on Eurosport now so Telewest boy here can watch too).

But my gut reaction = I love him. Sorry.

Plus points: gets a great crowd pop, sells very well, has a unique sort of a look unlike a lot of the black pants identikit types.

Minus points: spot monkey. Often clumsy (I lost count of how many times he'd try to run along the barricade and do a flying clothesline only to to stumble and muff it up). Not so great in any match with no ladder in it.

Maybe his heart isn't always in a match (or maybe he's too high, who can tell?), but when he does bring it I mark out for him big style. And a bad Jeffrey Nero Hardy match is better than a "great" Tomko match anyday IMO!

when is TNA on eurosport

According to Powerslam magazine, from Friday just gone (Feb 25th). I missed that one :(

[edit] I googled and found this:

The telestation Eurosport which can be seen in the most parts of Europe will provide transmitting TNA. The first broadcasting will be on Friday, February 25th 2005 at 10.15 pm till 11.15 pm, and there also will be an re-airing on 18.03.2005. Furthermore there will be a second broadcasting at 4th of March from 9 pm to 10pm. This shows a flashback of the last and this year will be shown to bring the viewer an understanding of the product. The two dates for the airing of TNA are 100% affirmed by Eurosports. More shows are not confirmed till now but what is known is that the chances are good that TNA gets a safe place at Eurosport.

Edited by The Doctor
  • Like 1

It's not on British Eurosport. TWC has exclusive UK coverage of TNA, so it's only countries that get the channel known only as Eurosport that got the Best Of Impact show. I tuned in just in case on 25th February, and it was cycling that was on while the rest of Europe got TNA.

It's not on British Eurosport. TWC has exclusive UK coverage of TNA' date=' so it's only countries that get the channel known only as Eurosport that got the Best Of Impact show. I tuned in just in case on 25th February, and it was cycling that was on while the rest of Europe got TNA.[/quote']

Drat, drat and double drat! :evil :( :bawl

Right! That's it! Telewest must die! Sky for me!