Favourite Film Starring A Wrestler?

Rock

I dont realy think wrestlers make good films, but when i was a kid i loved No Holes Barred, with the hulkster and zeus , rest of hulks films i liked as a kid i proberly wouldnt watch now, i thought ready to rumble was pretty funny with half of the wcw roster in it, and ive seen most of the rocks films which i think are ok, plus spiderman with macho man in (but it was only a cameo apperence)

as for favorite ill stick with No Holes Barred for now but i havent properly thought about it so ill proberly change my mind, yeah im starting to think about welcome to the jungle now.........damm.........i dont know

They Live. How can it be anything else?

"I came her to kick a$$ and chew bubblegum, and I'm all outta bubblegum."

That's class.

want that, that dodgy film with roddy piper , with the aliens and the dodgy glasses that let you see them ?

class, id have never thought of that one

Rocky 3 was very good, very unsual to see Hulk Hogan put in a decent acting performance :lol However the best of the bunch in my eyes is They Live, Piper is great as the lead and although the actual storyline may not be too great, the film is goo fun to watch. And of course the classic quote adds to the quality.