Heel-turn?

MARTIN316V1

Who should make a devious heel-turn?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who should make a devious heel-turn?

• Randy Orton
    • John Cena
    • Undertaker
    • Shawn Michaels
    • Eddie Guerrero
    • Chris Benoit
    • Chris Jericho
    • Rey Mysterio
    • Big Show
    • Booker T
    • Kane
    • Shelton Benjamin
    • William Regal
    • Other (please state who)

I read that Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio will lose the Tag Team Titles just before WrestleMania, and then face each other on the "grandest stage of them all"! yesterday!

And I voted Kane so Batista could face Kane if he wins the World Title.. two animals/monsters vs. each other would be great ! (anybody remember their match at Armageddon 2002 by the way)?

Rey works too well as a face it would be hard to make him heel you would really need to think hard like have him kill someone like cena

Reject the fans etc .

Stop him from doing moves that get him the pops, such as the 619 and west coast pop and have him focus on other moves such as submission and more ground based offence.

Mysterio is loved because of his high flying abilities etc have him come out and tell the fans he doesn't want to take risks for them anymore etc etc

Shane McMahon as Manager = heel heat.

I don't see Rey Mysterio doing submissions... him doing them on SmackDown! vs. RAW even looks weird' date=' and it's a game![/quote']

Performing moves like submissions and having a more grounded move set would be the only way Rey could get over as a heel.

I just think it would freshen things up a bit - turning Eddie Gurerro heel again would be a bad move.

I don't necessarily see Rey as a heel, I just think it would freshen things up a bit and as such create new match ups.

They could do an angle where Rey is learning submissions from Ken Shamrock, Tito Ortiz or someone like that.

meh - i i don't know :)

It may seem a bit melodramatic. But he is falling on his arse as a face. It's not his fault. I've said for months it's astonishing he's not in Batistas shoes right now. This angle was made for Orton and they totally screwed it up. Im not saying h wont be around for years. But if he's to be as big as he should be (and was on the way to being) he needs to get back to that arrogant heel. The Rock managed to be that good looking and still appeal to men by being cool as f**k. Orton just doesn't have that same aura right now.

hey im not an orton fan and i agree with what you saying i just thought you meant orton was like not gonna be around or something lol yeah i get what you mean now

orton does have to go heel he was much cooler as a heel and now all he does is that little arm he does, but i really like watching him in the ring i think he does very well in the ring he has charisma and athleticism and i find him pretty cool to watch but i hate his backstage bits they bore me

Performing moves like submissions and having a more grounded move set would be the only way Rey could get over as a heel.

I just think it would freshen things up a bit - turning Eddie Gurerro heel again would be a bad move.

I don't necessarily see Rey as a heel, I just think it would freshen things up a bit and as such create new match ups.

They could do an angle where Rey is learning submissions from Ken Shamrock, Tito Ortiz or someone like that.

meh - i i don't know :)

To his size, and if wanna sell these storyline they mus send him with:

Royce Gracie

For his size, even if he don´t know submissions (and he must know someones for sure, Eddie, Angle and Malenko can pass for teachers also), but doing this is killing his character, for make him work more in the mat must bring back noble and refix the Cruiser division, if the Psicosis and SuperCrazy thing goes well they get more lucha-style there....

And about heels, Orton without doubt; i mean, I enjoy when HHH beat the *** out of him!, as face sucks a lot, and use Stacy to asist his face run makes him more weak, simply don´t fits, to me.

And Batista maybe stills heel, I mean; there are no point in make him face, he can stay as a "regular", not face but not heel either, he only have enemies >:D

Cena's mic skills are not funny and quite frankly suck up to the fans' date=' so I would turn him heel.[/quote']

dude if you have to post something against Cena on every thread then at least try to say something half way constructive please we're begging ya stop repeating the same line over and over, try to actually give a reason and make a point instead of just saying 'Cena sucks' and not giving a good well thought out reason