Please describe the quality of my tickets

hassan_113

1) Raw, block 5, row E, seats 106-107. This is near the end of the row, close to block 4 I think.

2) Smackdown, block Q, seats 21-22. This is at the end of the row and the guy said I am next to an aisle/walkway but there is a block between me and the ramp.

How good are they by (a) view and (b) being on the TV cameras if I have good signs?

Seating plan for Birmingham NEC:

http://media.ticketmaster.co.uk/en-gb/tmimages/venue/maps/uk2/uk2372d.gif

[edit] But you might not be going to the NEC. I assume you are cause you said "Raw" and "Smackdown" and not "house show".

I'd say they are pretty good seats good for seeing into the ring at least you won't have too much of a blocked view with fans standing up. Camera wise I think they are great as I imagine they will be facing you and the NEC isn't very tiered so you might get a spot on tv now and again. I'm in the same block as you just a bit further up, tried for more expensive tickets but failed as they were gone. Block 5, Row N, seats 113+114

Thanks guys. Yes, I am going to the actual tapings at the NEC. I am originally from Birmingham but am in Sheffield during term time. I went past the arena with my friend a couple of weeks back and he said it's smaller than Big W in our area!

P.S If Show is on SD at the time, I am gonna take a sign, but want to make it original. Any ideas? I have done 'I dig it Big' in the past during Sheffield house show March 2004- he looked at us and looked into my eyes. I was telling him to do that thing with his hand and he did it!

A serious suggestion plz AC.

I think for Raw, I'll have my Pakistan flag with my name on it- the cameras will think I bought the flag for the wrestler, so I have a chance of being on TV there. Also, I have a big Stacy sign.

For SD, Big Show and JBL- the latter is gonna get an abusive one.

Wel Excy-uuuuuuuuse me!

I for one would mark out if I saw a "Free Butter" sign on Smackdown! I'd point at the screen and say to my friends - "That's hassan 113 off TWO.com holding that sign up. Yeah, the one who I helped with a seating plan and then he dissed me!"

Only kidding. :)

Archived