What type do you go for?

Popsi

What type of person do you go for in looks? Do you have a type you're attracted to more often than not? For me i really dig the rugby player type of guy - big shoulders, tall, good legs. Im a sucker for muscles im afraid - which is stupid as ill never get a guy like that! So basically a big guy with broad shoulders - i love seeing a nice back under a guys tshirt!

What really turns me off a bloke is being towniefied - too much gel, highlights, tight jeans and shoes with a white shirt, its just not attractive to me! Oh yeah and too much body hair - thats just gross!

This is the type of guy i mean - and yes i realise its jonny wilkinson, but he still has a body to die for! Of course i dont expect my boyfriend to be as sculpted as he is, but being a little bit buff is fine!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40050000/jpg/_40050787_wilkinson.jpg

Edited by Popsi

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have actually been with a variety of types, but my long term girlfriends have been uncannily similar so I must have a type.

1. Short. Not scary short, but under 5ft 4inches

2. Brunette. Wavy hair as well. Not like a corkscrew jobbie, but definite curling there, that gets more curly in the rain. Phwoar!

3. Big boobs ideally. I'm an awful, shallow man. Sorry.

4. On the chunky side. I mean not a rake but not a blob either. Healthy curves with a bit of a sexy womanly belly. The sort of woman that usually thinks she's a bit overweight, but is really no such thing.

5. Finally, I like big butts and I cannot lie... :D

I have actually been with a variety of types, but my long term girlfriends have been uncannily similar so I must have a type.

1. Short. Not scary short, but under 5ft 4inches

2. Brunette. Wavy hair as well. Not like a corkscrew jobbie, but definite curling there, that gets more curly in the rain. Phwoar!

3. Big boobs ideally. I'm an awful, shallow man. Sorry.

4. On the chunky side. I mean not a rake but not a blob either. Healthy curves with a bit of a sexy womanly belly. The sort of woman that usually thinks she's a bit overweight, but is really no such thing.

5. Finally, I like big butts and I cannot lie... :D

Spooky... :eek Especially number 4. I remember an ex- telling me "You're not a afraid of a bit of flab are you?", not as a question but as a compliment. The hair thing... I've been out with more brunettes than blondes but it's not a deal-breaker. ;) And big ol' butts ALWAYS float my boat... :D

Scarily enough, Brett you just described my idea of the perfect girl too pretty much.

1) Short

2) Brunette

3) Good breasts

4) Not stupid, but not more intelligent than me

5) The girl laughs at my jokes.

6) Pretty face... face is so important for me

7) Willingness to deepthroat

The problem is... this girl doesn't exist :)

And I just made number 7 up, as long as she swallows tho its fine :P

• Heart 1

Scarily enough, Brett you just described my idea of the perfect girl too pretty much.

1) Short

2) Brunette

3) Good breasts

4) Not stupid, but not more intelligent than me

5) The girl laughs at my jokes.

6) Pretty face... face is so important for me

7) Willingness to deepthroat

The problem is... this girl doesn't exist :)

And I just made number 7 up, as long as she swallows tho its fine :P

Woah! Settle down, sonny - this is a family show!

But she does exist, dude. I have been out with her several times!

[edit] in hindsight, you may struggle with no 4.

Edited by The Doctor

I swear, you lot are all total pervs!! Muscles don't do it for me, my first long-term relationship was with a Royal Marine who had been my next-door neighbour since child-hood and I married a guy who's 6'3 and a blonde vain brat. What these two had missing that really floats my boat is....

I swear' date=' you lot are all total pervs!! Muscles don't do it for me, my first long-term relationship was with a Royal Marine who had been my next-door neighbour since child-hood and I married a guy who's 6'3 and a blonde vain brat. What these two had missing that really floats my boat is....[/quote']

I think I know what you mean.

Must be a tripod?

I think I know what you mean.

Must be a tripod?

Lol! No, I'm a sucker for a someone who tickles my brain, who makes me genuinely laugh, who I can talk to and then realise several hours have gone past in a flash, THATS what all the guys I've been attracted to have had in common! Funny guys are what does it for me!! :) Penises, huh ;)

Personality is the most important thing to me. An ability to make me laugh, plus a decent level of intelligence, because you need something for when the looks fade. So in a relationship it wouldn't really matter what colour hair they had etc.

Now, if I was in a club for instance and going on looks alone, I would go for the stereotypical, tall, dark and handsome guy. :)

After reading this thread, I'm gutted at the lack of love for us taller, blondes!!

Personality is the most important thing to me. An ability to make me laugh, plus a decent level of intelligence, because you need something for when the looks fade. So in a relationship it wouldn't really matter what colour hair they had etc.

Now, if I was in a club for instance and going on looks alone, I would go for the stereotypical, tall, dark and handsome guy. :)

When it comes to personality I don't have a "type". Quite the opposite. My girlfriend is an individual and not an easily pigeonholed personality type.

I went for her, in a club as it happens, because of the way she looks, but I am with her more than four years later because she is the woman I love - not a type but someone unique I want to hold onto.

Her looks are still a great added feature, though! :D