Wrestling in Scotland

larey619

Why can't more wrestlers come to Scotland. In particular Glasgow, I'm glad the BCW event is coming to Esat Kilbride, as it will give me a chance to see Raven. The WWE should have more events in Scotland, instead of always going to England. I know they are coming to Edinburgh and Aberdeen, but I can't get there and feel it would be better if they came to Glasgow.

SWA

what about SWA featuring a great deal of talented workers from around the UK with a vast amount of experience who have worked for NWA Hammerlock and Wildside and OVW aswell as MPW, 3CW, IPW-UK, NBW and tonnes of other wrestling promotions, they are based in Glasgow i believe.

Big name wrestlers

Where abouts in Glasgow? I know there are lots of good independent wrestling promotions like the FWA, BCW etc, but I was talking about more household names like Randy Orton from the WWE and Chris Daniels from TNA coming to Scotland more often.

Chris Daniels isnt a household name. Why not check out SWA though? They run every other month in Bells Hill and they have some extremely talented Wrestlers from accross the UK. Just because there isnt well known names on the card doesnt mean its not worth checking out.

Plus the WWE is in Edinbrough in April

• 4 weeks later...
Why can't more wrestlers come to Scotland. In particular Glasgow' date=' I'm glad the BCW event is coming to Esat Kilbride, as it will give me a chance to see Raven. The WWE should have more events in Scotland, instead of always going to England. I know they are coming to Edinburgh and Aberdeen, but I can't get there and feel it would be better if they came to Glasgow.[/quote']

Can't agree more... why the hell are they going to Aberdeen... who cares about Aberdeen, we're Glasgow for goodness sake ! We're the important ones ! ! Nah, quite seriously it really is annoying when they seem to be going everywhere except Glasgow... and can anyone post more info on Glasgow-based promotions/ shows plz, would be greatly appreciated (I think that's how u spell it... :? )

Chris Daniels isnt a household name

niether is Orton really, and check out SWA, my Scot Brothers are all fanatstic workers, with the exception of Cage Tyler who can kiss my...... well you get the point, hee hee hee, gotta love the Tyler insults :thumbsup

yeah

yeah but hes hardly a house hold name like rock or hogan, to be honest there isnt a a house hold name in the truest sense of the term left in the wrestling business full time, the only ones that are true house hold names are ones that have been the pure focus of movies like the ones ive mentioned earlier, and then austin cuz of the success level he achieved. orton is no where near a house hold name, hes not even at the top of the business rite now. furthermore SWA rules......... except Cage Tyler

Fanboy, where else would you find an artist, a muscisian, a social revolutionary, a business man, a manager and a wrestler and street fighter who was trained by the current NWA Scottish Heavyweight Champion but in the body of British Wrestlings Fifth Element; Cage Tyler?

Wehn I was active in SCW, I had the people up in arms at the chaos I caused, and then when I was injured I screwed with the heads of the fans when I turned on them after they supported me when I sat on the bench. That outrage followed to your territory, to MPW, when your fans continued to give me abuse for showing White Tiger that the Scots were not to be messed with...

Did it end there? No, I returned as a CEO, a special guest referee and stepped back in the ring all in the same night and although I was beaten I proved that I would never be pushed around...

More importantly... I am no ones bitch (though if Jetta reads this, feel free to give me a call).

As for SWA's website...

...if you go to http://swa.anarkydivision.com/events/next you'll see the card for our next event on the 2nd. Plus there is a joint event on the 1st (check out http://www.wrestlescotland.co.uk for more on that).

Both will feature me, and despite what Fanboy will tell you, the experience will be life changing...

Archived