Quantity or Quality?

WWE

Which is better: Quality or Quantity?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better: Quality or Quantity?

• Quality
    • Quantity
    • Neither, it doesn't make a difference.

Which do you prefer?

For example: TWO only has just over 1,000 members, but this is a really active board and there are LOADS and loads and loads and... okay, I hope you get the point lol, of topics/posts... So here Quality beats quantity. Which do you think is better for the things in the world? and name what it is. I'm not sure just yet, but I'd prob say Quality. :P

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It goes without saying that Quality should always take preference,

If you were to post a thread saying simply

Russ smells.

It would be far much better if you started a thread saying

Russ smells

*and then giving a full explanation on why russ smells, such as he only showers on birthdays fails to use deodrant and eats gasey food*

Then again a thread about how somebody smells is probably not worth posting in the first place.

So next time you post try maing it something worth reading and maybe do some research into it before hand.

How am I spamming? it might have sounded like it was a stupid post by saying "I don't see no toilet" but if you read underneath that it says something else.

I was asking why he said it was a crap poll.. it's not crap.. it's just interesting to see what people say for some reasons I know...

Heres some advice I got given, before you post, think..... Read the thread again, see if there is any point in posting, see if anyone will care, see if you have anything of any value to add to the thread and TWO as a whole.

I also got advised by Colin to become more like him, so I suppose its up to you, I don't take all advice I get given :P

crap polls? I don't see no toilets around here. :P

And why's it crap?

I didnt say this poll was crap, this one is actually worthwhile, as its showing people that spamming is taking away alot of the appeal of the forums.

I'm saying alot of the polls that are run in the US forum in general, are crap, worthless and repetetive. I mean, how many "What is you're favourite WM?" or "Who is you're favourite wrestler?" polls do we need? They arent interesting, they arent innovative, they clutter up the place and are crap.

And as long as people reply' date=' they'll stay.[/quote']

Whether people reply or not, and whether they stay or not, doesnt change the fact they are crap, pointless and repetetive.

I have noticed an influx of members who are below the age of 14, they seem to be the ones who start a ton of these polls and are behind much of the spamming that takes place.

Oh well, not something I cant live with, but at the same time, still annoying at times. Eh.

Well unfortunately, as I've stated to many, we're now very Google-friendly, so the level of "intellect" will decrease moreso than it did at any other point. It may be annoying, but my point was actually that what may be crap, pointless and repetative (the first two are mere opinion, the latter I can agree with), people are still posting and it's making the forums busy, in turn making TWO more successful, which makes companies like Silvervision take notice, and gives us working relationships, such as the one we have that allows us to give away DVDs etc.

As a poster, I appreciate it's annoying. But if I were Kam (and I'm not, therefore I don't know if he feels the same way), I'd sacrifice the IQ of the site if I could make it more successful and still keep the premise of what TWO is all about (a community). But that's me.