Something that confuses me...

WWE

On the WrestleMania Revenge Tour it says: SmackDown! - 21st, 22nd and 25th. Then RAW has 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 25th. (I think that's right), SmackDown! has 3 shows RAW has 4.. how come??

and btw, is this the first ever WrestleMania Revenge Tour in the UK? I can't remember. :P

hmm..

Well, I just thought after reading your last post Chris (and don't double post, edit your posts by them boxes in the bottom right corner of your reply/thread) I remember reading that Mr. Vincent Kennedy McMahon (I respect the guy loads) wanted to make RAW a high rated and a good show as possible as the deal with Spike TV ends in 2006 next year. I wonder if that's a reason?...

And just an extra "note": I would love these to be televised like the R.I.P PPV's (WWE InsurreXtion and Rebellion)...

Shut it, Mark lol I love SmackDown! and RAW as much, playa! :P

And what I meant by taped: the Tour shows, will they?

No, they wont show the tours on TV. The will show clips of each event on either RAW or SD! but nothing more.

As for liking SD! as much as RAW, thats fair enough, everybody has their own tastes, but I'd have to lower my entertainment standards to even consider watching that crap they put out on SD! every week, its pathetic.

As for liking SD! as much as RAW' date=' thats fair enough, everybody has their own tastes, but I'd have to lower my entertainment standards to even consider watching that crap they put out on SD! every week, its pathetic. [/quote']

I Would call It pathetic, But It's certinaly not as good as RAW. The best part of SD! is the 'Kurt Angle Invitational'. If it wasnt for that, then I wouldnt watch it.

WWE4eva: Raw and Smackdown have six shows each in the UK and Europe as part of the Wrestlemania Revenge Tour. The dates are listed below-and I hope it helps.

20th April: Berlin (Raw)

21st April: Dublin (Smackdown) Aberdeen (Raw)

22nd April: London (Smackdown) Edinburgh (Raw)

23rd April: Bologna (Smackdown) Newcastle (Raw)

24th April: Milan (Smackdown) Hull (Raw)

25th April: Cardiff (Smackdown) Birmingham (Raw Tapings)

26th April: Birmingham (Smackdown Tapings)

I Would call It pathetic' date=' But It's certinaly not as good as RAW. The best part of SD! is the 'Kurt Angle Invitational'. If it wasnt for that, then I wouldnt watch it.[/quote']

Well, it may not seem pathetic to yourself, or others who are recent fans to wrestling or even young fans, but to me, a guy who has watched the WWF/WWE since 1984 and who has seen some of the greatest moments in the history of the company, it most definately is pathetic. Its complete and utter crap.

Well' date=' it may not seem pathetic to yourself, or others who are recent fans to wrestling or even young fans, but to me, a guy who has watched the WWF/WWE since 1984 and who has seen some of the greatest moments in the history of the company, it most definately is pathetic. Its complete and utter crap.[/quote']

yeah agreed

it is utter crap compared to the old days (off topic) i can remember wrestlemania6 when it was on sky movies and u had to have a decoder to watch it, but SD does need to sort itself out

Sky Movies? wow! wass it around then?! and SM?! what's decoder?

I forgot what else I was going to say... lol I will edit this if I think :P

Yes, all WWF PPV's (there were only 4 per year back then, Royal Rumble, WrestleMania, SummerSlam and Survivor Series) were all on Sky Movies. Before that, they were on Sky One. I still have WrestleMania 3 on video that I taped from Sky One wayyyy back in March 1987.

When Sky TV first came out here in the UK, you only paid for the box and the dish, you had 16 channels with no monthly bills. When Sky started adding more channels over the years, they started to 'scramble' the signal to the channels, so you had to buy a decoder to watch them, with the viewing card.