Is this card worth £50?

Guest Fully

Okay so Im deciding wheter to go to the Newcastle Raw Show and having just seen the ccard Im still in two minds....If Im going I want to have a good seat which on ticketmaster is £50, then theres the £10 travle and the likely £30 merchandise so this will cost me close to £100. The card accroding the the Newcastle Metro Radio Arena site is....

FEATURE TAG ATTRACTION Batista & Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H & Ric Flair - Good to see HHH and HBK making the trip and with NatureBoy and Batista in the match it will be great to see Live

SPECIAL ATTRACTION Randy Orton vs. Edge - Too of my favourites of current WWE and this could be a good match too.

HARDCORE MATCH Kane vs. Gene Snitsky - Not really bothered around Stinksy but it would be good to see Kane in action again.

SUBMISSION MATCH Chris Benoit vs. Chris Jericho - Great...just great prospect. Im now very tempted

INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH Shelton Benjamin vs. Muhammad Hassan w/Khosrow Daivari - Although Shelton is a great up and coming star this match has little appeal

THREE WAY ELIMINATION TAG TEAM TITLE William Regal &Tajiri vs. La Resistance vs. Christian & Tyson Tomko - Regal back home. I love Tajiri and Christian and Im quite a fan of Dupree do Id enjoy this one.

WOMEN’S TITLE MATCH Victoria vs. Trish Stratus I really like the work Trish and Victoria do together thand they are two of my favourite womens wrestlers of all time.

Hurricane vs. Chris ‘The Masterpiece’ Masters - So what....Im not into masters at all

Diva Christy Hemme will also appear! -

I know....the fun element comes first and just witnessing the entrances of some of the workers can be exciting as the match but the card does play a big part of it....after all remeber the late 1999 WCW tour when the card was abysmal! They soon changed that and put on a great night in 2000 (or was it 2001?)

THREE WAY ELIMINATION TAG TEAM TITLE William Regal &Tajiri vs. La Resistance vs. Christian & Tyson Tomko - Regal back home. I love Tajiri and Christian and Im quite a fan of Dupree do Id enjoy this one.

The problem being Dupree went to Smackdown and is not in La Resistance anymore :xyx

Thats the reason im going' date=' Best match on the card In my opinion, can't wait for this one. :lol[/quote']

They have been doing it arounf US house shows lattely with different winners each time so It should be fun

Go for it sounds like a good card, but definately don't get too excited about one match as they more than likely always change I remember when I went to live and loaded and they announced the matches at the start and yet I still experienced match changes at the start of the show. Atmosphere is great at a live show cause when your all into the same thing it feels great i'm sure you already know but that is one of the main things in a WWE show

Okay so Im deciding wheter to go to the Newcastle Raw Show and having just seen the ccard Im still in two minds....If Im going I want to have a good seat which on ticketmaster is £50, then theres the £10 travle and the likely £30 merchandise so this will cost me close to £100. The card accroding the the Newcastle Metro Radio Arena site is....

FEATURE TAG ATTRACTION Batista & Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H & Ric Flair - Good to see HHH and HBK making the trip and with NatureBoy and Batista in the match it will be great to see Live

SPECIAL ATTRACTION Randy Orton vs. Edge - Too of my favourites of current WWE and this could be a good match too.

HARDCORE MATCH Kane vs. Gene Snitsky - Not really bothered around Stinksy but it would be good to see Kane in action again.

SUBMISSION MATCH Chris Benoit vs. Chris Jericho - Great...just great prospect. Im now very tempted

INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH Shelton Benjamin vs. Muhammad Hassan w/Khosrow Daivari - Although Shelton is a great up and coming star this match has little appeal

WOMEN’S TITLE MATCH Victoria vs. Trish Stratus I really like the work Trish and Victoria do together thand they are two of my favourite womens wrestlers of all time.

Hurricane vs. Chris ‘The Masterpiece’ Masters - So what....Im not into masters at all

Diva Christy Hemme will also appear! -

I say save your money and watch it at home. :devil