What WWE shows are you attending on the UK Tour?

FreeSpirit

I know a lot of you are attending at least one wwe show on the UK and Europe Wrestlemania Revenge Tour in April-so which one(s) are you going to?

Im going to four shows:

21Apr: Dublin. Smackdown-Block P

23Apr: Newcastle. Raw-Block A

25Apr: Birmingham. Raw Tapings-Block 14

26Apr: Birmingham. Smackdown Tapings-Block 18

I might have left it a bit late to go to the Newcastle show adn I cant find anyone to go with. Who you going with Benoit?

WWE always seem to go a bit weak when they tour like this though with a few exceptions.

Did you go to the WCW show at the arena in 2000 (or 2001) benoit?

It was good night...Im trying to find the full card but everyone was there...(bar Jeff Jarrett which was a damn shame and I think the only other one in the programme who didnt compete was vamprio). I rember going nuts for Sting, Booker T, Goldberg, Nash and Kronik even though on TV I really dont enjoy Nash's work

I first went to a WWF show in 1993 after Wrestlemania at Whitely Bay ice rink which is a really small venue. It was on two nights with Bret Hart headlining one and Yokozuna and the likes of HBK on the other...from what i remember and the photos ive got (i was only 8) this was the card

HBK v Backlund

Mr.Perfect v Luger (which is the only match I can remember the ending of)

Nasty Boys v Headshrinkers

Crush v Doink

Yokozuna v Jim Duggan

Damien Demento v Typhoon

Kamala v Kimchee

Cant remeber any more. Not too bad of a card and had some of the biggest fueds of 1993 on there..crush/doink and perfect/luger. As a kid you dont really mind whos there. I have a few memories....booing the hell out of damien demento, going wild for HBK and Mr.Perfect, running to the fence ringside to try and see when HBK won and really popping for the headshrinkers.

The best thing was my Mam and Dad didnt tell me they were going. They said I was going to the dentist and they were saying "wear youre hulk hogan badge" and made sure i was nice and smart. I then went to the bus stop and up pulled a bus, it wasnt a normal bus but a bus going to WWF. I was so thrilled

HBK v Backlund

Mr.Perfect v Luger

Nasty Boys v Headshrinkers

Crush v Doink

Yokozuna v Jim Duggan

Damien Demento v Typhoon

Kamala v Kimchee

Good Card : :xyx

The only taping Ive ever been to is TNA iMPACT at Universal Studios, Orlando Florida. It was pretty good, although It's a very small venue. I won a T-shirt for being one of the loudest fans. :P