I can't even...

WWE

This is what happens to me:

Please remember - NEVER give out personal information in the chatrooms or arrange to meet someone offline!

The login box may take up to 30 seconds to appear, please read the Chat Rules before entering. For help and support click here.

Click here to enter the chatrooms through the lite version (no icons, banners etc)

Weekly Chat: Every Sunday from 9pm (UK Time)

DigiChat requires a Java Compatible web browser to run.

Link to our chatrooms

*nothing happens, so I click link to chatrooms*

Forum Topic of the Week:

Wrestling Fan Survey

Quick Links:

Shopping Navigator

Wrestling 101

Wrestling Directory

Link to the Chatrooms

There are 2 ways for you to link to the Talk Wrestling Online Chatrooms:

1) Place a link on your website to: http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/chatrooms.php

OR

2) You could place the chatrooms on your website by adding some code onto your webpage, the benefits of this are:

It costs nothing – you get an excellent chatroom free for your website

The chatrooms will attract more people, due to it being widely available on other sites, so its more likely to have more people in there. This will attract your site visitors to come back even more to chat in the chatrooms.

You will be able to fit the chatrooms on your own custom template, so it will fit in with your site design.

Talk Wrestling Online will arrange PPV Chats, competitions and look after the rooms.

Everyone links to the SAME chatrooms, thus making them more busier and fun.

If you would like the code for your website, please contact Kam listing your website name and url.

*thinks: "ok..." and clicks the link on the second line and gets sent back here:

Chatrooms

Please remember - NEVER give out personal information in the chatrooms or arrange to meet someone offline!

The login box may take up to 30 seconds to appear, please read the Chat Rules before entering. For help and support click here.

Click here to enter the chatrooms through the lite version (no icons, banners etc)

Weekly Chat: Every Sunday from 9pm (UK Time)

DigiChat requires a Java Compatible web browser to run.

Link to our chatrooms

:?

When you click on the chatroom link, you should see this:

http://img38.exs.cx/img38/5164/chat17ze.jpg

When the applet in the box (the clever Java stuff that letst he chatroom work) loads,this is what you should be left with:

http://img38.exs.cx/img38/117/chat25zn.jpg

If you don't see either of those, then your browser doesn't work with the chat. Find out what browser and what version you're using, and either post it here or PM Kam.

That's not very helpful. People are trying to help you here, and that's the best post you can come up with?

Come on! Give us something to work with here! What browser are you using? What version?

Telling us it used to work before you got a new computer? Means a lot to you, means absolutely zilch to everyone else.

Oi, no, actually I wasn't. It must have been some.. Young Punk Kid trying to be greatness, trying to be me, baby! woo!!

Or, Russ is lying. I am greatness, you calling me?, WHAT? shut up.

So, I am using Windows XP... maybe I gotta install something again? :?