Micheals vs Angle

Jericho

Nope, its never happened, so thats why everyone should be looking forward to this one.

HBK was injured when Angle came in. Michaels returned during the roster split so the 2 have never faced each other.

I expect this match to blow all other matches on the card away - 2 top performers who both have the intention to wow the crowd.

I really cannot wait for this one. HBK always always performs at Wrestlemania and Angle works such consistently good matches this has the potential not only to steal the show, but to go down as an all time classic. Please guys give us a great one

I really cannot wait for this one. HBK always always performs at Wrestlemania and Angle works such consistently good matches this has the potential not only to steal the show' date=' but to go down as an all time classic. Please guys give us a great one[/quote']

The only way this can fail to impress is if the egos of the 2 men get in the way. Otherwise, success of this match-up is guaranteed :)

For some reason this prospect was going through my mind last night as I was dirfitng off to bed and as sad as it sounds I was thinking how Id book it....the actual spots that is.

One spot thats very likely to happen....HBK goes for Sweet Chin Music and Angle catches the foot and slaps the Ankle lock on

One spot thats very likely to happen....HBK goes for Sweet Chin Music and Angle catches the foot and slaps the Ankle lock on

Yep, thats definately gonna happen but I doubt that wil be the end to the match. I don't have any idea who's more likely to win but I can only hope the Olympic Gold Medalist's hand is rasied at WrestleMania 21. I'll be totally marking out for Angle in that match. I absolutely cannot wait.

Its pretty much the only match on the card so far that I'm really looking forward to. Last year I considered this to be my dream match that I never thought would actually take place.

It should be spectacular, I hope its not Angle's last but if it is it has to be something special to go out with. And possibly thats all the more reason for him to get the victory. But he'd have to do it fairly and the Heart Break Kid would have to tap out in the middle of the ring.

I can just imagine it now.

http://img212.exs.cx/img212/2718/royalrumble0074kl.jpg

I dont think HBK is going to tap...infact Id bet against it. Angle's Heel so he could win by cheating somehow...a chair shot or something...but that would be a really cheap way to end the match. I cant really predict who will win which is change for the WWE these days.

Another spot that just came to mind....Angle goes for Angle slam but HBK lands on Feet...goes for Sweet Chin Music but is caught....Ankle lock

This wont be Angles last match' date=' those rumours are BS.[/quote']

good, last thing SD needs is to lose more talent

no undertaker/angle= smackdown r.i.p

damm every thread im writing in im going of topic and going on about the failing SD

but yeah im lookin forward to the match