Should Triple H lose his belt at Wrestlemania?

Mandy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Batista isnt ready to be champion and Im pretty darned certain this will be one of the rare occasions we see a title retained in the Main Event and a heel win. Last heel win was 2001 when Austin turned mid match on Rocky to win the belt. Last retain was 2000 when Vince Screwed the Rock and HHH retained

Nope. Batista isnt ready to be champion and Im pretty darned certain this will be one of the rare occasions we see a title retained in the Main Event and a heel win. Last heel win was 2001 when Austin turned mid match on Rocky to win the belt. Last retain was 2000 when Vince Screwed the Rock and HHH retained

He's not ready as in his in-ring abilty no, but he is EXTREMELY over, so giving him the belt can only do good.

I think you're wrong here, I think it will be a face win with Batista lifting the title. Otherwise then where's he at?

I think they should just get rid of the belt and announce Triple H the greatest champion of all time ever anyway. Would give the storywriters a bit more work as then no storylines about the title would mean they might actually have to use their brains.

Batista may be over, but hes still not ready.

As much as Id like to see HHH with the belt in hand at WM I really cannot see it happening at all. They have built Batista up to much and a defeat would probably kill his heat/image. However, Im sure WWE could work it to not kill his heat as much and still have him loose at Mania thus setting up a rematch for Backlash were he takes the title. Will The Game be happy about loosing two WM main events in a row?

your damn skippy hunter should lose the belt brcause in my opinion i never had anything against him as champ even though he does hog it a bit but i got really sick of him when he lost the title and it was forfited but he one it again in the chamber that really pissed me of

Hunter losing the title at Mania to Batista is IMO good for business. Batista is over and although some of his primary skills may lack, they really have no other option here. They have to hope that Batista can carry the ball in the main-event. After all if it doesn't work out it's not going to kill the company. Because don't forget, Randy Orton has been the World Champion once ;)

As for Hunter being happy about losing at WM again... it's not a matter of winning or losing it's a matter of performing. If the title is not dropped at Mania (which it will be ;)) then it will most certainly be dropped at Backlash. And if it isn't I will eat my shorts and not watch the WWE again ;) Now there's a deal for ya, and I'm a HHH mark!!! :P

I'd be happy to see HHH lose the title, then maybe spend a few months out of the spotlight, perhaps in the tag division with Flair. I'd also be happy if I found a million pounds in my pocket. I'd say that both events have the same chance of happening.

Batista will win the title though, it's no great mystery.

I guess he lost the belt, and Dave retain it for a while, and you must be joking, there are good contenters to make defend his title and making him look well, as HBK, Benoit, Jericho (If stay in RAW) Edge, Orton, even Christian. I also think Flair can Manage him or a now-heel-again Orton, cuz his gimmick is the champ-sidekick and maybe he drops hhh when he lose.

And i mean, come on!, if he have limited repertoire being champ is obligated to add moves, if he was be booked in "a Goldberg way" they sell his muscles and 6 moves are enough......

And if Vince going to take away the belt from hhh in the Draft other posibilities can be open.

But, HHH must lose, NOW!

Isnt the point of the World Title that whoever holds it is the best in the company at the time. Fair enough Goldberg was the exception to the rule. But Batistas in ring skill is far far from being anywhere near the best. Hes not really that charismatic, he doesnt seem to have any real strong gimmick to make up for his bad ring work either. Thats one thing about Cena, whos ring work isnt fantastic but he covers it with a strong gimmick

Ive been watching WWE lately and the only real reason Batista has gotten over is because hes turned and hes who they think and want to take the belt from HHH. Cena on the other hand is just as over and hes not really doing anything new, hes just got over on his own merits. Thats why indeed Make Cena the new WWE Champ, and possibly SD Undisputed Champ, and just leave Batista and try build someone else up for the belt. I certainly think that Edge , Shawn Michaels and Christian, oh and Jericho are probably more worthy than Batista and would make a better champ than Tista

Simple answer - yes.

For the good of the WWE and the world heavyweight title, Batista must win at WM21, even if he loses the title at the next Raw PPV (as long as HHH isn't #1 contender). As has been mentioned earlier, it would do HHH good to be dropped down the pecking order a little and spend some time in the tag team division. It would give WWE the opportunity to showcase some of the younger talent without having Hunter come in and steal the spotlight.

Fletch is right here. Yes it may be time that HHH lost the belt - but you can't just give it to the next person who walks along just to get it off the Game. Batista is over enough but that isn't enough. You need a strong gimmick / REALLLY good ring skills to be at the very top (which HHH has - and he still has the heat, even if it is because people want him to loose the belt).

Fletch, you have indeed been smoking too much angel dust my friend. Batista isnt ready to be champ? What a load of garbage! Batista is indeed ready to be World Champion. The people has already deemed him worthy of carrying the torch. Plus you are wrong on other heel thing.

Lets reflect on two years ago, when HHH with the help of Ric Flair beat Booker T at the main event at Wrestlemania to retain the World title. Enough is enough. Should HHH lose the title at mania? Hell YEAH!!! I cheered loud as hell when Benoit won the title last year and I will indeed cheer and drink lots of Beer when Batista powerbombs HHH to hell to win the World championship at this years Mania!

I mean thats so bogus when I hear people talk about who is and who isnt ready to wear the Gold. How will anybody know who and who isnt ready until they're given the chance to prove themselves? Batista is indeed the monster that the WWE needs to carry the banner for awhile. Its bad enough we got George W.Bush for 4 more years. Do we really need HHH to continue to hog the spotlight and the title any longer? HELL NO!!!!!! Batista is indeed ready to be THE MAN!!! :xyx

I still think that Batista vs HHH at Wrestlemania is a joke!

HHH keeping the belt any longer is the biggest joke though.Four brawlers headlining Wrestlemania. Imagine that. Most WWE fans of today dont appriciate great technical wrestling anyway. So to be honest most of the expectations of Pro Wrestling by todays generation is the real joke IMO. :roll

• Like 1

HHH keeping the belt any longer is the biggest joke though.Four brawlers headlining Wrestlemania. Imagine that. Most WWE fans of today dont appriciate great technical wrestling anyway. So to be honest most of the expectations of Pro Wrestling by todays generation is the real joke IMO. :roll

yeah and it is a damned shame that they don't get the chance to seedifferent types of wrestling equally