-Transfers after Wrestlemania XXI-

JC

I believe it was stated that from now on every year (after wrestlemania) there would be a draft like last year. If so who would you get to move brands and why?

My choices:

Y2J - Needs a move to Smackdown I feel. This guy is my all-time overall favourite wrestler and I just feel he needs a change after a 2 years on Raw.

Some decent fueds like Jericho Vs Dupree, Vs Cena, Vs Eddie, Vs Angle, Vs Taker could all happen or happen again in some cases there.

HHH - Move him to Smackdown also. It should have happened last year but it turned out to be a stupid storyline to get shelton benjamin over (which it did I admit). But I feel a move could be worth it and a change worth seeing I feel.

Hurricane - to Smackdown. He's being wasted on RAW, and could be good for the cruiserweight division (if they ever use it properly)

Big Show - to Raw. Just needs a change I feel.

That's all I can think of at the moment...

Forget transfers, I'd like to see an entire roster redraft after Wrestlemania. Of course, it could easily be fixed so that the key players stay where WWE wants them to be, but shuffeling around the midcard and main event scene would create situations where new feuds could easily be made. Look at the great ratings that the past two draft shows have achieved, if WWE was to put a one hour special on before/after Raw with an entire roster draft, it'd get good ratings, shake the entire promotion up (thus creating interest from people who right now are apathetic toward the company) and wouldn't need to take up any time from the flagship TV shows.

Even if the majority of the guys stayed where they were, just advertising that the rosters will be moved about in a big way would interest a lot of casual fans.

You know, Jay C, I completely agree with those drafts. It's actually EXACTLY what I would have said... I was thinking about it in my head the other day and those were the ones I considered worth moving the most. Maybe JBL too, to give his character a fresh run, not that I'd cry if it didn't get one.

They seriously need to get some talent over to Smackdown soon though. It can't continue with that absolute shambles of a roster.

I'd love HBK to move to SmackDown, but how unusual would it be for Trips instead? Just imagine a RAW without HHH. It's hard, I know, since he's buried RAW for so long but it'd be intriguing. A Christian/Tomko move would be interesting too. Get Christian and Cena feuding for the US title. I'd love to see that. Hell, even swap Tazz and Lawer around. Lawler needs an overhaul, and Tazz works well with JR. Save JR and King for "special occasions). Swapping GMs would be unique too. Long on RAW could be fun, and Bischoff would be a vital character boost for SD, and would have new talent to work with.

Personally I'd like to see Rhyno, Jericho, Christian, Tajiri and HBK go to SD, and Raw can have Charlie Haas (to feud with Benjamin) and Carlito (in protest to the Teddy Long thing). And I do like the idea of swapping Lawler and Tazz. But chances are as Vince doesn't give a damn about SD he'll prolly just move Angle and Taker to Raw, then wonder why SD's ratings are bad, forgetting he doesn't care about SD anymore. But yes equality is the key.

agree wiv jungmuta' date=' equaltity is the key[/quote']

But equality is something that Vince doesn't want. Raw was designed to be the premier show and by that logic will always retain the better talent. I remember when SD had the better quality storylines and build-up, what happened? The writers were moved to Raw.

I also believe the main smackdown roster is poor compared to raw , and this was proven at the royal rumble . Raw has kept its stars at a high level of popularity , whereas smackdown has wasted talent like guerrero , haas , booker t , rvd and rey mysterio . the storylines on smackdown are also a lot duller than raws - something that no way out proved . Oh , and JBL is boring now :dumb

To SD : HHH, Rhyno, Jericho, Hurricane, Tajiri, Kane, La Resistance, Christian & Batista

To Raw : Angle, Haas, Eddie, Jindrak, Cena

To Dole Office : 'The Stiff Masterpiece' Chris Masters, Holly, Suzuki, Viscera, Snitsky, Reigns, Big Show (just can't do anything with him), Taker (retire after Mania), Spike, Funaki.

i'd also bring in a few new faces to freshen it up

AMW, Kash & Hoyt to SD for a tag divsion solely based on that show

Petey Williams, Jody Fleisch & Chris Sabin to get the CW division going