"The Masterpiece" Chris Masters..

The full nelson finisher could work... but really the WWE is going the wrong way about pushing this guy.

The problem is, for every success they have like Snitsky they have a complete failure like Masters. Really... this guy is going nowhere, you heard the crowd during that match.

They've just lumped him in after possibly the worst vignettes I've seen used to introduce a guy for a looooooooooooong time and given the fans no reason to hate him.

Back to OVW my friend.

I saw Masters wrestle in OVW and he can pull off some great stuff the Masterpiece gimmick has gone too far especialy with the dodgy music the full nelson works great would be better if it was more variated maybe into a camel clutch sort of thing. I think he could go far.

Oh dear Beltmark. I was just starting to respect your posts after you posted the thread about Bret on Hogan, then you say that Montreal was a work and you like the look of Chris Masters.

:eek

I didnt say I liked the look of him, I said he has a good look. As in, he looks the part. I am not going to judge a guy on a 2 minute match where he is forced to use the crappy full nelson as a finish and is working with Stevie Richards.

And yes, Stevie was decent in ECW and WCW, but he has always sucked in the WWF/WWE, his match with Tyson Tomko was pathetic, and it wasnt all Tomko's fault.

As for the Monstreal thing, its an opinion, yours is different than mine, doesnt mean you are right, or I'm right. You prove to me it was a shoot and I'll admit I'm worng...but, you cant and never will be able to. Nobody can prove either way.

Masters actually managed to fracture Stevie's cheekbone and damage his nose during their 2 minute match. I don't see how he should be allowed in a ring if he's going to injure people.

Same could be said about RVD. Like Tazz says: "This aint ballet!" Accidents happen, and I'm sure he was nervous making his debut on live RAW.

The last (and ONLY) person RVD injured in the WWE was Triple H in the first Elim Chamber, and that was due to the chamber roof not allowing him to get the height he needed.

I'm not saying Masters intentionally did it, but if he's so green he injures people, why has he been called up so early?

Richards, who could be a perfectly able wrestler if given more than three minutes, suffered exactly the same when Heidenreich debuted, as Heidenreich managed to damage Stevie's back with his finishing move. Twice in successive weeks.

Just look at him. Thats why he's been called up early. I'll give this gimmick 3 months, before it changes. It didn't work for Lex Luger nor Mark Jindrak, and it won't work for this guy. You'd think someone in WWE would say "shouldn't we bring people up who can wrestle?"

Oh and btw chris' date=' RVD has also injured Angle, Test, Jericho, Matt Hardy and lots of others in his time there.[/quote']

You beat me to it.

Chris, RVD has injured a ton of people during his WWF/WWE run, not just HHH. Why do you think he was told he wasnt allowed to use the Van Daminator and Van Terminator anymore, along with alot of his other TM moves?!

thing is by all accounts it's only WWF/E guys that have problems taking his moves when he's been up against ECW guys who he has worked with for ages they have been fine... that or the WWF/E guys are crybabies over guys being a bit stiffer than they are used to

I think its a case of the WWF guys jealousy over how popular and over RVD was getting, so using any and all excuses to make sure he is watered down and therefor keeping their 'spot' safer.

And Chris Masters was telling "The Nature Boy" that he should watch his match and learn something?, he's a bit like one of those TNA "boobs"... he needs to go back to OVW... I was really expecting something from him for his promos, but the match was just like... *quietness* "Bleh.., oh, the match is over..." and it's rare to find me saying things like that about WWE stuff. :eek

And Chris Masters was telling "The Nature Boy" that he should watch his match and learn something?' date=' he's a bit like one of those TNA "boobs"... he needs to go back to OVW... I was really expecting something from him for his promos, but the match was just like... *quietness* "Bleh.., oh, the match is over..." and it's rare to find me saying things like that about WWE stuff. :eek[/quote']

lol, trust me, there is alot worse in WWE than Chris Masters...the entire SD! show, for example. lol

As I have saidI think his entrance is amazing and, with a bit of wokr, he has plenty of charisma. But The only time the Full-Nelson looked painful was when he brought Stevie Night heat to his knees to lock it in. That looked good.

I won't dismiss him, but not the best debut ever, Gail Kim did better, not saying much like.

I liked him, train a bit more and learn from the vets and he'll be fine.

PS. What happened to Jindrak's reflection of perfection gimmick with Teddy Long>?