fav music

MartynJ

As im getting to know some of ya i want know wat kind of music you are into fellow two members you all know mine from my last thread, rap/hiphop but when i go out, i listen to dance,harcore,techno, ..etc

wats yours and wat bands/ arsists are threre i realy wanna know since i like variety so i should be able take most peoples sides LOL

Edited by MartynJ

at home or most other places I tend to listen to mostly G-Unit, 50 Cent all individual G-unit members albums eg Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, The Game, Tony Yayo I also listen to Xzibit er LL Cool J, 2Pac and Dr Dre but when i am out clubbin I like dance music eg Ultrabeat, Resanance Q, Styles and Breeze, Dana Rayne etc etc

I am a huge rap fan buy all cd's and mixtapes from Dr. Dre, Obie Trice, Xzibit, 2 Pac, Ice Cube, NWA, Snoop dogg, of course my faves are Eminem and D12 and all of G-Unit [50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Tony Yayo, The Game]. Can't wait for The Massacre dropping very soon. oh and i also like Michael jackson just as something different to rap

Nu Metal/Rap Metal/80s/Hip Hop/Pop/Oldies

Favs are: A, Alkaline Trio, Cold, Coldplay, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Seether, Sevendust, Limp Bizkit, TRUSTcompany, Edgewater, 12 Stones, Saliva, Trapt, Kid Rock, Fozzy, Simon and Garfunkel, the Monkees, Blondie, Spandau Ballet, Queen, Elvis, Flock of Seaguls, Motorhead, Ashlee Simpson, Britney Spears, Akon, 50 Cent, DMX, Redman and Method Man, LL Cool J, P Diddy, The Police, The Clash, The Thrills, The Strokes, The Killers, Snow Patrol, Keane, cKy, Queens of the Stone Age, Bomfunk MCs. Rage Against the Machine, The Offspring, Jay Z, Raghav, Rise Againts, Hometown Hero, Hoobastank, Wheatus, U2, Moby, Pre)Thing, Dope, Cast, Lightning Seeds, Boogie Pimps, O-Zone, Korn, Goldfinger, Everclear, Creed, Alter Bridge, Our Lady Peace, Insane Clown Posse etc..............

As much as I like bands that are universally acknowledged, Mostly in the vien of The Chillis and The Foo Fighters (Dave Grohl is in the top 5 on my official coolest guys on the planet list), some of the best music is the stuff not many people know about. Or at least the general CD buying public. I like all types of music, I really dont care what it is, and I love hearing a song in some obscure place, like in the backround during a TV programme or just hearing an unknown band crank out a belter, that I think is brilliant, and then searching it out. I'v got tons of great stuff off of Kazza doing that.

I have an eclectic taste in music really, some of the bands I like would be:

22-20's, Alice In Chains, Audioslave, Bangles, Beastie Boys, Ben Folds, Black Keys, Blind Melon, Blue Brothers, Blur, Cathy Davey, Collective Soul, Dasiy Chainsaw, Gang of four, Grandaddy, Greenday, Hot Snakes, Kraftwork, L20, Lemon Jelly, Mudhoney, Muse, Nirvana, Ok Go, Public Image Ltd, QOTSA, Rocket from the crypt, Screaming Tree's, Silverchair, Sunna, Talking Heads, The Beatles, Beta Band, Mavericks, Hives, Mooney Suzuki, The Muffs, The Oohlas, They Might Be Giants, Traffic, Willy Mason, Yeah Yeah Yeahs

My fave music is Rap, hip hop, R and many more.

My faves are eminem, Jay Z, Dizzee rascal, missy elliot and many other great rappers.

Eminem is the coolest man in the world! His grunting noise he makes on the song "just lose it" is what music is all about. He also doenst play an instrument which makes him a true musician!

His tatoos also turn me on. Ive got a little pet name for him "roland rat".

I want to go to an eminem concert and throw my boxer shorts at him.

I listen to mostly anything. I actually have gotten a fair bit of stick for listening to such artists as Jethro Tull, IAM (french rappers), country, classical, pop, europop, new-romantics, etc, but I, like my mom, will listen to mostly anything. All genres welcome. I do dislike a fair bit, but mostly pop bands who try to claim to be rock (Blink 182, Green Day, Busted) and things I can't morally being myself to like.

Preference is rock and dance though. Manson, Slipknot, Korn, Guns n' Roses, Jethro Tull... and Sash :)