best tv series

MartynJ

no poll this time as theres well 2many, but which are ur favs stuff like smallville, angel, buffy ,stargate, startreks, battlestar galactica etc.........thousands specialy on sky one

feel free to wack ya own down

my personal fave is shameless on E4 but i like alot on sky one aswell

in my opoin the american series are better, but the british one shameless take it for me, its just like my estaste in ways

Edited by MartynJ

i liked Friends but by the end i kinda went off it though i've watched some of the repeats first.

My Faves: Excel Saga, Martian Successor Nadesico, Neon Genesis Evangellion, Have i Got news For you? Buffy the vampire slayer especially the later series where they were darker, Pimp my Ride i love, any idea whos gonna be the UK Presenter?

i liked Friends but by the end i kinda went off it though i've watched some of the repeats first.

My Faves: Excel Saga, Martian Successor Nadesico, Neon Genesis Evangellion, Have i Got news For you? Buffy the vampire slayer especially the later series where they were darker, Pimp my Ride i love, any idea whos gonna be the UK Presenter?

I didnt know there was gona be one! thats cool, tho.

The results maight be on mtv's site. :xyx

No idea Flash was ever in Smallville. I am dipping into that a bit now Lois Lane is in it :wub and am gipped I missed that! :(

Nip/Tuck is at the top of the list of current faves. Desperate Housewifes also gets a look in - love Teri Hatcher - I must just have a thing for Lois Lane(s)! :P

CSI (Vegas still the original and best, but Miami is good too. Not seen NY yet).

I can happily dip into Charmed. Not always brilliant, like when they are using Leprechauns, etc, but at its best (like with Balthazoar as The Source) it is pretty damn cool IMO.

Not currently on but I love Scrubs, too.

Dead but not forgotten:

Angel

Buffy

Friends

No idea Flash was ever in Smallville. I am dipping into that a bit now Lois Lane is in it and am gipped I missed that!

Agreed, Lois looks fine. The Flash has been showing this week in the new series , but the next episode is on tonight so I think It might be a while till it's on again. The episode's called Run if you fancy tracking it down online.

Im totally with you on that one. Usually body switching stries are done to death and dull. But this one was pretty cool. Especially him finding out about Clarks powers. Plus there's no way Lex bought that 'It was a side effect of the tranference' line. Interesting to see how this series finishes up.

God I sound like an Eastenders fan.

Of the shows currently running my favourite would be 24. The real-time format is brilliant and ever since the first series i have been addicted to this programme. Sutherland plays the role of Jack extremely well and has excelled in the various states he has needed to be in (special agent, heroin addict, greiving husband out for revenge). And it seems that every year it is getting more tense and exciting, and this time is no exception.

As for my all time favourite, i have two main ones. The first is the A-Team, the second is Quantum Leap. The A-Team was being shown in my younger years, and although it was basically the same layout every show, it was still very entertaining to watch. it had the right mix of humour (Murdoch and Mr T!) and explosions to keep me watching all the time.

Quantum Leap was one that i loved watching just as much as the A-Team, seeing Sam Beckett leap from place to place, time to time and trying to find out what it was he had to do to hopefully leap home. A very serious program at times, dealing with some very tough issues, but also very light-hearted with some of the shows as well. And Al was the funniest guy in the show :xyx

• 3 months later...
Of the shows currently running my favourite would be 24. The real-time format is brilliant and ever since the first series i have been addicted to this programme. Sutherland plays the role of Jack extremely well and has excelled in the various states he has needed to be in (special agent, heroin addict, greiving husband out for revenge). And it seems that every year it is getting more tense and exciting, and this time is no exception.

Have to agree about 24 it is my favourite TV show at the moment plus Alias, and little Britain

Season two of 24 was the greatest thing I have ever seen, I didnt see it on TV but on DVD and I watched it in bulk, around 7 or 8 episodes a night! completly hooked. season 3 was a bit meh but season 4 has returned to form