Who would you push?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is easy - Y2J' date=' Kane, RVD, the cruiserweights, the tag teams (all three of them), the list goes on...[/quote'] hey slim.why does y2j need a push.hes a good wrestler and he has amazing talent.which tag teams need a push?hhh also needs a push.

Why Shannon Moore and The Hurricane?

Mr. Thursday Night and Booker T are quite "high" already... well I read years ago that the brand split was made for them to become Champions...???

H}{H needs a push? are you joking me?! he's got the "power" (bah) and he decides who wins in his matches between him and his friends... and he's the Worlds Heavyweight Champion... what are you thinking? and Y2J doesn't need no push, he is the first ever Undisputed Champion and he has done everything in Wrestling, he is giving the other people the spotlight.

Rhyno could get pushed for the ECW PPV on June 12th...

Fletch, read my post about Jericho... Matt Morgan? what? he's gone. What? I said he's gone. What? I said.. WHAT? and nah, La Resistance don't need a push, they are a Tag Team

and don't say a word like 1000 times, we get your point. :P

And it seems they are currently pushing Edge, so shut up! lol :P

Fletch, read my post about Jericho... Matt Morgan? what? he's gone. What? I said he's gone. What? I said.. WHAT? and nah, La Resistance don't need a push, they are a Tag Team

and don't say a word like 1000 times, we get your point. :P

And it seems they are currently pushing Edge, so shut up! lol :P

Jericho is midcarding it up. Theres no way hes pushed and he needs to be because for my money hes the best allrounder in WWE today. Matt Morgans in OVW, he'll be back soon. I like Morgan I think hes a great big guy, much better than Snitsky or Heidenpoop.

I never said push La Res. I said push Sly Grenier. Difference there, big difference.

Edge still isnt pushed that great. Hes hardly lording it up on PPV Main Events like the big ape that is Batista. Edge is easily the greatest solo star in WWE in my eyes. And I wont rest until they put the strap on him.

Man im a die hard ecw fan so i gotta say rhyno and wud say tajiri but this tag title thing is carrying him along. I tell you who needs the biggest push CRUSIERWEIGHTS!!! all of them man that division is wasted in wwe and the thing is they have so many good ones.

Big push for christian 2 and im all for killing all of the divas!

REVOLT! REVOLT! REVOLT!

Take down VM & co.

Down with the evil empire!

Can you feel me my brothers?

i agree wiv ya mate, but where as sc and rock had there own characters and disscussed the match there selfs, it worked, now it just vinces writing team to sort it........BUT I AGREE GIVE ALL THE UNDERSTAR CARDS a freaking big PUSH and we'll be suprised