Hardcore division

Lol, yeah, Al Snow doing that.. haha. :P

And yeah, I really loved the Hardcore Devision... and from what some people have said here it is they were just like a copy (I forgot the real word somebody used...) of the "real" Hardcore matches, like it was just stupid or something, but I don't think that... I want the Hardcore Devision back too!. It ruled. :D

it was a good division up until the 24/7 rule, it kind of became a bit of a farce then. there were still some good matches, RVD/Jeff Hardy at Inavsion stays long in my memory. i was taking a look on a wrestling to read, to my astonishment, that Raven won the title over 25 times! the 24/7 was entertaining for a while but 25+ times... ack...

24/7 didn't suck... I liked it, and whenever 24/7 Hardcore WWE History comes into my mind... there's Crash Holly... R.I.P

And I always remember a short (but great) Hardcore match on SmackDown! in 2000/2001 (can't remember) it was Raven vs. William Regal (it could have been somebody else just taking the fight into his office, it might have been Test..) and his photo on the wall was smashed, I always remember that...

Hardcore matches were happening too frequently and it made chair shots and table spots seem less special when they happened in the main event.

In my opinion they were right to get rid of the division and if anything it should have happened earlier.

Hardcore/No Dq matches should only occur every once in a while, perhaps only on pay per view.

yeah i thought the 24/7 rule was entertaining for a while, but it wasent hardcore like in ECW, it was just fun, then after abit it got boring. classic foley/funk matches were hardcore, but the wwe couldnt put on some proper hardcore so thats why they prob binned it, but yeah id like to see it come bk but we need the stars to wrestle for it.

same as wwe4ever said whenever i think of 24/7 rule i think of

CRASH HOLY

rest in peace mate, you entertained me and i respect ya

The Hardcore divison was great but the WWE/F overused it and the matches didnt feel special anymore. After a while the weapons too appeared to be made out of crap. ECW did hardcore properly and Im sure they could have a great divison if they brought it back.

if they brought it back and gave it the push they seemed to be giving it in 2001 it could work out. Kane, The Big Show, Undertaker, Rob Van Dam all held the title then so it could work assuming they did do it properly. it also gave a lot of guys who wern't as high up the rankings a chance to proove themselves with the big boys. Raven prooved he was a class act at Wrestlemania X7 in the triple threat match the Big Show and Kane, unfortunatly he never got the push he desereved and became almost a victim of his own succsess with the belt eventually.