Any news on Mordecai?

Yo, I'm new to this forum, and a pretty nice one at that, and I'm not sure if this issue was previously discussed. But does anybody know any information on Mordecai character at all? I mean, he was on for about a month or so then he just disappeared. Again, sorry if this was already talked of, I'm new... :xyx

He was sent back to OVW because he was too nervous everytime he went out in front of the cameras on WWE TV and PPV's.

He has since cut all his hair short and dyed it black and I think he is working under the name Seven again.

Shame, I liked the Mordecai gimmick.

Yeah, he's back as Se7en, except without Travis Bane (Tyson Tomko). His hair is naturally dark too so I expect he's just growing his natural colour out (and can you blame him with the dye job he had as Mordecai?).

Yeah' date=' he's back as Se7en, except without Travis Bane (Tyson Tomko). His hair is naturally dark too so I expect he's just growing his natural colour out (and can you blame him with the dye job he had as Mordecai?).[/quote']

I'm sure he is growing out his natural colour, but I think he dyed it jet black when he first cut it back short, else he would have jusr blonde hair with dark roots, lol.

I actually thought the Mordecai white hair looked awesome, better than regular yellow/blonde.

Oh I think it was definately unique' date=' but as a guy who colours his hair regularly, it has an insanely bad effect on your hair, and if he bleached it, that's killer, especially for guys :)[/quote']

I used to have long hair when I wrestled, and used to bleach it, dye it, bleach it, dye it etc....it ended up starting to snap off in clumps so when I finished wrestling, I cut it all off and havent grown it back again since.

Highly unlikely. Once a gimmick tanks in the WWE thats normally the end. Kind of sad though. All the buildup this character had coming to Smackdown. Then all of a sudden he wins a few matches loses to Rey Mysterio and then we dont see or hear from him anymore. Talk about here today gone tomorrow. :roll

I wish the same would happen to Muhammed Hasaan on Raw. :devil

Highly unlikely. Once a gimmick tanks in the WWE thats normally the end. Kind of sad though. All the buildup this character had coming to Smackdown. Then all of a sudden he wins a few matches loses to Rey Mysterio and then we dont see or hear from him anymore. Talk about here today gone tomorrow. :roll

I wish the same would happen to Muhammed Hasaan on Raw. :devil

with Mordecai it was more like here today gone later today

Yo' date=' I'm new to this forum, and a pretty nice one at that, and I'm not sure if this issue was previously discussed. But does anybody know any information on Mordecai character at all? I mean, he was on for about a month or so then he just disappeared. Again, sorry if this was already talked of, I'm new... :xyx[/quote']

hey quote.I believe that he went back to ovw.vince sent him there to get more training, :worship

I read they were looking at bringing him back as Vengeance in his tag with Matt Morgan taking the Blue Print masked gimmick he was/is working with (?). Fertig's big problem was nerves so presenting him in his mask may help him on that front. And with the lack of masked wrestler's, a masked tag team could be the tonic for the non-internet fans as they to guess whose under them.