Hassan NOT undeafeted

malaphesto

Didnt Hassan lose a house show match to Jericho for a Rumble spot?

i don't think that was to hassan though.not sure since they only said that jericho won a rumble spot during a house show,but never mentioned who he beat.

i don't think that was to hassan though.not sure since they only said that jericho won a rumble spot during a house show' date='but never mentioned who he beat.[/quote']

Its just that i seem to remember reading on the net that he beat Hassan. But obviously Hassan also won another qualifier.

Whatever the situation this has a slight wiff of WCW about it......remembr when Sid came back and claimed one night on nitro to be 18-0. Then he loast a few house shows, even a match on Saturday Night on TV. then the following Nitro he said he was 67-0.

WCW.....You all gotta read the death of wcw book!

It couldnt have been Hassan who Jericho beat for a Rumble spot' date=' because Hassan was in the Rumble too.[/quote']

Kane beat Mean Gene in a house show qualifying match, yet Mean Gene made it to the Rumble.

I'd agree with others in saying that house shows/dark matches mean sod all, when compiling a win/loss record.

Archived