JBL's end eminate!

RKODESTINY

After building up John Cena for so long they will have to allow him to win the WWE Championship.He has become one of the most well liked Babyfaces ever..He is the new peoples champion..He has begun to amek the people forget about the Rock and his times of trying to be with the crowd..Jonh Cena and CHain Gang will ahnilate JBL.

Its been obvious for the last few months that JBL would be loosing the belt at Mania...for me anyway. This title run may have happened to the wrong person but even at first if it gave the WWE title a negative image, when a 10 month champion looses the belt at Wrestlemania it will mean something again. 10 month champion is back to the good old days. Even if that champion is JBL it bodes well

I think JBL has done well as a champion. His matches have improved, his promo's are hilarious he is the heel that everyone wants to see lose. His character has served a purpose as has his title reign. As Fully said 10 month reigns can be good. Also there is opportunity for Cena to face the following after Mania; Angle, Guerrero, Christian (I am presuming that Christian is heading to SD in the draft lottery).
  • Like 1

Also there is opportunity for Cena to face the following after Mania; Angle' date=' Guerrero, Christian (I am presuming that Christian is heading to SD in the draft lottery).[/quote']

theres going to be a draft lottery?!?! didnt know that, is that certain?

JBL will lose at mania, he has to, theres no where else to go, and if cena doesnt win, itll be a waste off a push such as if batista doesnt win HHH

I think JBL has done well as a champion. His matches have improved' date=' his promo's are hilarious he is the heel that everyone wants to see lose. His character has served a purpose as has his title reign. As Fully said 10 month reigns can be good. Also there is opportunity for Cena to face the following after Mania; Angle, Guerrero, Christian (I am presuming that Christian is heading to SD in the draft lottery).[/quote']

Oh please! JBL has been the most annoying champion since HHH. Thank goodness this farce of a title run is finally about to come to an end at the hands of John Cena. If the WWE wanted to really impress somebody they should've had HHH vs. JBL for the undisputed title.

For the 1st time in WWE history two heels fighting for the richest prize in Wrestling. Why not? The Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan fought in the Main event at WM 6. And they were both faces. So why not have two of the most protected rulebreakers face off for total supremecy?

Outside of that dream heres the reality: Its been 10 months now since JBL has been a champion. He just recently got married in real life. So hes going to need some time off. Being the champion he wont have that time. Dropping the belt to Cena is the only way that'll happen.

So look for Cena to get the title and become a heel again. Call it a hunch. Either way it goes the faster JBL loses the title the better Smackdown will become. Same goes for HHH and Raw. The faster he drops the ball to Batista the better Raw will be.

I'm not attacking you Christof. I guess I'm just bothered by JBL's persona because I've seen this kind of character before. Its bad enough we have HHH doing the same thing on Raw. But to have two rulebreakers dominating both shows the way they do is just insane.

Hell, I rather have both of these guys face each other in the main event than to build up two guys like Batista and Cena to be successors to both World titles just to be slapped across our faces with a very short title run for both men. JBL has a little appeal but overall 10 months of this was wayyyyyyyy too long IMO. But I will say this though:He is more entertaining than he was when he was just a part of the APA. I'll give him that much.

i think it will be a great match the way that rock/hogan was a great match. I'm not saying it will be as big just that those two are really over so they will probably have a fair bit of heat going into the match, they have plenty f charisma so any promos going into it will be fun to watch and i think they are both okay in the ring... not the best but they ain't as bad as Hogan was last time around

With reagrds to JBL...Ive said it before and Ill say it again....having a 10 month champion has only been good for the belt. When Cena wins the belt at WM21 it will mean something. Now Im not a Cena fan at all (his gimmick ruins him for me) but putting him over a 10 month champion only bodes well for the future.

JBL has improved so much since the APA days. Very much like the great Barry Windham in style, he has gotten a hell of a lot better in the ring and his mic work is better than ever too. At first I thought it was a bad move....now its benefits are clear