Greatest United States champion  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Greatest United States champion

• Eddie Guerrero
    • Big Show
    • John Cena
    • Booker T
    • Carlito Caribean Cool

Who is the greatest United States champion in WWF/E history. Now please dont say to me anything about WCW wrestlers this is WWF/E history. The poll starts from when Eddie Guerrero won it in 2003 not during the Invasion thing.

Current Finalists:

Crash Holly (Hardcore)

D Lo Brown (European)

Trish Stratus (Womens)

Rey Mysterio (Cruiserwieght)

Edge and Christian (Tag Team)

Stone Cold Steve Austin (King Of The Ring)

Ric Flair (Royal Rumble)

Not too much choice matey....you should have included all the WCW champs, or at least some of them. After all its a WCW thing and Vince shows the lack of respect he has for it by turning it into that shambles Cena has been carrying.

Not too much choice matey....you should have included all the WCW champs' date=' or at least some of them. After all its a WCW thing and Vince shows the lack of respect he has for it by turning it into that shambles Cena has been carrying.[/quote']

The WCW US tittle poll will be in a couple of weeks so keep your eyes peeled :xyx

Look at the greats who held it before in WCW...

Rick Rude, Sting, Austin, Steamboat, Vader, Luger, Flair, Jarrett, Guerrero, Henning, Bret Hart, Benoit, Hall, Sasaki, Malenko

Now look at the joke Cena has made of it?

Rick Rude held it for nighe on 18 months, Will that ever happen again? No way

This time you could help me with one of my polls. I was wondering how to do my World Heavywieght poll cause it split into Raw and SD and all that stuff.

Erm....just do the greatest WWF/E champion of all time and leave the Worldtilte for now

This time you could help me with one of my polls. I was wondering how to do my World Heavywieght poll cause it split into Raw and SD and all that stuff.

If it were me, I'd forget about the RAW World Title, and just do a WWF/E title poll. I mean how many RAW World Champions has there been, 4 or something. You could slip Benoit and Orton's name's into the WWF/E list and sorta merge the two together, if you like. I'd be happy with that :xyx

If it were me' date=' I'd forget about the RAW World Title, and just do a WWF/E title poll. I mean how many RAW World Champions has there been, 4 or something. You could slip Benoit and Orton's name's into the WWF/E list and sorta merge the two together, if you like. I'd be happy with that :xyx[/quote']

5 Raw champions 2 of them will already be in the poll (HHH and Micheals), so ill just add Beniot, Orton and Goldberg. Another question is should i count WWWF champions?

Infact the WWE World championship has more champions than people think:

The Rock

Chris Jericho

Triple H

Hulk Hogan

Undertaker

The Rock

Brock Lesnar

~~~~

Triple H

Shawn Michaels

Triple H

Goldberg

Triple H

Chris Benoit

Randy Orton

Triple H

~~~~

Triple H

The top part was the part that went to Smackdown, the world tittle is the bottom part which went to RAW

5 Raw champions 2 of them will already be in the poll (HHH and Micheals)' date=' so ill just add Beniot, Orton and Goldberg. Another question is should i count WWWF champions?[/quote']

Opps, I forgot about Goldberg, his title reign left quite the impact on me :roll

I'd be inclined to include WWWF champions, as really it's the same title as the WWF belt. If you make it clear in your first post for the Great.....WWF champion, how you've worked it out, with regards to including Goldberg, Benoit and Orton, I'm sure you'll have no-complaints. Well maybe one, *looks at Martin316V1* :P

The Greatest U.S. champion of all time? Its certainly not anyone in the WWE.

If you want to talk about the greatest in the titles history you have to talk about the men from the NWA/WCW.

The Greatest US champions of all time:

Bobo Brazil

Ric Flair

Roddy Piper

Greg"The Hammer"Valentine

Wahoo McDaniel

Magnum T.A.

Tully Blanchard

Nikita Koloff

Dusty Rhodes

Barry Windham

Dustin Rhodes

Lex Luger

Sting

Ravishing Rick Rude

Ricky"The Dragon"Steamboat

Booker T

Scott Steiner

Steve Austin

Those men were among some of the greatest US champions ever. Once this title came to the WWE its credibility was never the same.

The Greatest U.S. champion of all time? Its certainly not anyone in the WWE.

If you want to talk about the greatest in the titles history you have to talk about the men from the NWA/WCW.

The Greatest US champions of all time:

Bobo Brazil

Ric Flair

Roddy Piper

Greg"The Hammer"Valentine

Wahoo McDaniel

Magnum T.A.

Tully Blanchard

Nikita Koloff

Dusty Rhodes

Barry Windham

Dustin Rhodes

Lex Luger

Sting

Ravishing Rick Rude

Ricky"The Dragon"Steamboat

Booker T

Scott Steiner

Steve Austin

Those men were among some of the greatest US champions ever. Once this title came to the WWE its credibility was never the same.

This is what i was trying to avoid.

Not voting unless you include the proper US champs, to say Cena is better than Tully is mad! Think about what Cena is doing to the US title now? He's not defending it at Mania he's trying for a different belt and when he gets the WWE belt the Us title will be forgotten, how that makes him the Greatest US champ is beyond me. If he truly was he would be fueding with someone over it!