MARCH 5th

MAD_MIKE

MPW's next show will take place March 5th 2005 at the Centre AT7. Matches confirmed so far include:-

Stiro V's Raze

(The winner of this match to face Chris Charizma in the main event for the Central Counties Championship)

Devilman V's White Tiger

(This match should be an encounter of epic proportions)

Battle Royal for the No.1 Contendership.

Consisting of: -

The S.F.C

Leon Lionhart

Total Annihilation

Rhyme and Reason

Samurai

Ice VIII

Conscience

Shawn Hunter & more

Majik V's ??????

(Majik will once again be issuing an open challenge to anyone who has the ability to wrestle him in an old school rules match. So far he has seen off the likes of Leon Lionhart and Keith Myatt. Who's next?)

2nd round of the Tag Team invitational tournament

including such teams as Jekkel & Exodus, The Beach Boys, Jetta & Fanboy and more to be added soon.

Danny Oxman V's Jet Black

(Danny wants gold and he's not going to let anything stop him on the way, including Jet Black)

More matches to be announced soon.

Check out http://www.mpwrestling.co.uk for further information, news and directions to the Centre AT7

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pay backs a Bitch, Or is that Pay backs makes you our Bitch :-) which ever theres BIG RED TARGET ON YOU R&R with A HUGE MASS HEADING FOR IT.....

you sir, are a funny fat man, catch us if you can.

in our quest for double gold i have purchased large chicken suits little buddy, all will be well.

All this talk of tag team champions and Total Annihilation are only in a battle royal. We have no interest in the Cenral counties belt, it's already with the Sinners. Perhaps this could become a three way tag match. The SFC, Rhyme and Reason and myself and Adam.

But before any one decides to reply they should look at the facts. TA are undefeated in tag matches. And perhaps people should look at the MPW, SCW and Hammerlock record books and see how we have faird in over the top matches. 15 months ago SCW had a Caladonian Skirmish. I took both of the high flying Avery Brother and eliminated them AT THE SAME TIME. and many times have I eliminated Huge from over the top rope matches?

Now ask yourself Who the hell are you?

All this talk of tag team champions and Total Annihilation are only in a battle royal. We have no interest in the Cenral counties belt, it's already with the Sinners. Perhaps this could become a three way tag match. The SFC, Rhyme and Reason and myself and Adam.

But before any one decides to reply they should look at the facts. TA are undefeated in tag matches. And perhaps people should look at the MPW, SCW and Hammerlock record books and see how we have faird in over the top matches. 15 months ago SCW had a Caladonian Skirmish. I took both of the high flying Avery Brother and eliminated them AT THE SAME TIME. and many times have I eliminated Huge from over the top rope matches?

Now ask yourself Who the hell are you?

*cough*. Look, a bear!

Cheese it!

God does anyone who weighs over 250 lbs in MPW have any brain cells?It's obvious that the battle royal is going to me,my new found intensity is gonna fuel me to victory.And if my boy Raze wasnt in the number 1 contenders match against Stiro the Elite could've easily taken the spot in the tag invitational finals.

The Sinners are insecure OAPs in suits,it's about time everyone realised this. The Elite are the way forward.We've got it all,and the guts and integrity to with it (something the sinners lack).

and the award

and the award for cheesy kurt angle style speech goes to......... Leon Lionheart. The fact of the matter is me and Jetta are in the tag superfight which we will obviously win and then go on and defeat rhyme and reason for the titles, i mean come on, who can beat us, not rhyme and reason, theyve had 2 opportunites to best me and squandered them both, the Fan Daddy is the way forward

Ok,so those over 250lbs don't have brain cells? i spit at you sir, i still have brains! if it was possible i would take you all in a handicap 4 way tag match and become the undisputed tag team champion of the midlands... however i do believe it is an impossiblity as to compete you need a tag team partner, and as I no long have a tag team partner (traitorous s.o.b!!!!) i'm illegitiamate to compete! I'll be a champion some day, and you guys better watch out otherwise you might find yourselves being shot down!

Well done fan boy.I'm sure Jetta wouldnt just be using you to get at that gold.U talk big yet you're stuck under the thumb of someone who is no more than a bitchy girl. As for you Gunn,sure it must take a hell of a lot of brains to take orders from a cross between Phil Mitchell and a Scotch egg and then also get beaten down by The Helman's Mayonaise man (whilst looking like a burly trany).

Impressive...............

shut it Johnny Bravo, your ass is on my list somewhere down the line. You maybe a as tough as a rump steak from a 2 quid steak house, and you maybe surrounded by pretty boy punks, but down to it, one on one, i don't think you have the fortitude to F-5 me, Tommy Gunn, in the ring. At the end of the day, when the smoke has cleared and the Difference Maker has taken your punk ass down, I'll be walking away towards championship gold where as you will be checking yourself back into the 1970's along with Andy Shoes - by the way, Andy, they want their hair back. As for John Bull and Thor, well, just you wait, they may not see eye to eye now but they sure will have to when they're lying in hospital next to each other.

what you ladies have forgotten is me and Dragon. we are not in the battle royal to give everybody else a chance. as for records we have never lost in a fair match. only when we was robbed did we loose. i would have won the last rumble if not for an illeagal attack from the elite (raze and nero) which injured me. the rumble before i eliminated huge and the fan daddy. as for tommy gunn when you stop hiding bring it on. there is a whole world of hurt waiting for you in MPW.

As much respect as I may have for the credentials of the elite stable, I find it hard to take Jonny Lionheart seriously (kudos on the avatar, by the way). Talk's cheap. Talk on the internet is even cheaper. As far as the battle royal is concerned, we'll find out on the 5th.

It's kinda sad that so many would be tag team champions are concerned more with whining or quoting statistics in a vain attempt to get themselves over, or in the case of one team, simply shovelling away pies at an alarming rate, rather than concentrating on getting the job done where it counts. Rhyme and I will watch the second turmoil match with great interest, and with our legions (?) of adoring public behind us, will win the tag titles, and go on to be the fightingingest champs of all time.

Some may like to call us underdogs, but with R&R, regardless of who we face, you can guarantee that million to one shots will happen nine times out of ten.

ZING!

I'll be walking away towards championship gold where as you will be checking yourself back into the 1970's along with Andy Shoes - by the way, Andy, they want their hair back.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ZING!

By the way Tommy,the WWF called they want their gimmick back :roll

Dingleberry

Well ive never read such a load of rubbish! R and R you stand no chance what so ever with me involved you may as well kiss the idea of tag titles away....they already have my name on them. T.A...meh springs to mind as ive come up againest the both of you and to be honest your both as stupid as Leon Lionheart looks by the way 'Leon' next time you deside to bitch about me remember who begged who to manage who a few months back? seem to have forgotten that have we?

Oooh the lady has fire in the belly. If i remember correctley it was you begging to rub baby oil into my State of the art body babe.

Plus i was waiting for my lovely orange trunks to arrive and i plain black shorts i didnt look state of the art enough,so i needed something to make me look good,an attractive girl seemed perfect.

And dont worry beautiful, you can come to the lion's den and rub baby oil on me anytime,so long as you promise not to speak.I would give you the same treatment but your attitude *SCREAMS* repressed lesbian so i dont think you'd enjoy it.