Malenko's Idea

Jung

Well apparantly Dean Malenko is pushing for the idea of the 4 Horseman returning, with himself, Flair, Benoit and Arn being the members. For me it wouldn't work, certainly not with that line up as only one of them can work regularly, that and I could just imagine them getting destroyed by Evolution anyway.

But what do you think?

Sounds ok. Maybe with Flair, Benoit, Malenko with Arn as the manager...it will need another member, of course, maybe Randy Orton...then HHH could put together a new Evolution to feud with them...

Anything that brings in guys who arent green as grass and know what the hell they are doing, like Malenko and Arn, is a good thing IMO.

Well apparantly Dean Malenko is pushing for the idea of the 4 Horseman returning, with himself, Flair, Benoit and Arn being the members. For me it wouldn't work, certainly not with that line up as only one of them can work regularly, that and I could just imagine them getting destroyed by Evolution anyway.

But what do you think?

Personal mark out moment if it happened but we all know it won't. As you said, only Benoit would be able to work on a regular basis. Not sure about Malenko but Flair shouldn't (time for him to retire gracefully and work as a manager and backstage with the upcoming talent) and Arn Anderson can't. So the idea is really a non-starter.

I think the people they've got its ok, but they need actual people who wrestle. It would be fine for the angles, but when it comes to delivering the big matches, there's only really Benoit they can face, so it becomes pointless. Malenko at nearly 45 is too old to wrestle again now, so personally I'd prefer it to have those guys, and they go and recruit new Horseman.

I think the people they've got its ok' date=' but they need actual people who wrestle. It would be fine for the angles, but when it comes to delivering the big matches, there's only really Benoit they can face, so it becomes pointless. Malenko at nearly 45 is too old to wrestle again now, so personally I'd prefer it to have those guys, and they go and recruit new Horseman.[/quote']

I heard a recent match of Malenkos (he worked some kind of indy deal I think) was apparently awesome.

Also, at the recent Wrestle-Reunion convention down in Tampa in January, former Horseman member Tully Blanchard, who is over 55, took Jarrett to the limit for like 30-40 minutes and made JJ totally blow up in the match. Now, I'm not saying bring Tully in, God forbid, but he is like 10+ years older than Malenko and he could still go.

The old boys can still run when needed, I'm sure Malenko wouldnt suggest a comeback if he couldnt hack it.

Noooooooooooooooo the idea sucks. It'll just harm the guys in it rather than anything else. In my opinion anyway.

I love them all but thats why I dont want to see them making fools of themselves. There's no need. Somebody shoot down the idea and give us more Heidenreich/Snitsky skits quickly!

I can't really add much more to this. It wouldn't be the best idea ever, due to the lack of wrestling talent in the stable, added to the fact that WWE would totally waste the whole idea behind the Horsemen, and have them make penis jokes about HHH.

I still think that WWE missed a huge opportunity a while back, when Ultimo Dragon signed. If WWE had pulled off a well worked feud between a team of cruiserweights lead by Malenko against a team of Dragon's Gate/Toryumon workers managed by Ultimo, it could have really established the division. Ah well, if WWE would rather make Horsemen2K5 with someone like Kane or Viscera as a new member, that's their call.

It would be too limited in terms of matches to be anywhere near as succesful as any stables of the past.

Would it be face or heel? Im guessing face would be the better idea and there could be a nice angle with Flair deserting HHH and then HHH raising a new batch of Evoltuion. But then again the problem of matches comes in. Shove Orton in thier and maybe theres something in it

Id like to see it happen. I dont know about any of their wrestling talents now, but I like them all.

Flair will still be wrestling anyhow so why not? It would make i more interesting when you see him atleast.

Benoit would be 10 times better in a group. His major problem is his mic ability but with Flair doing that job, he would surely get another push.

Arn was always a favourite of mine. I love his spinebuster but can he wrestle now? I dont know but it would be good to see him back.

Malenko, yet again I dont know how fit he is, but seeing him back would be good. I havent really seen to much of him. I saw him on WCW but that was about it and didnt take too much notice to him them. From what I saw (and remembered) he was good, and having a opportunity to see him now would be good.

I would like to see one of them taken out though. You can't have only one real wrestler is a group. Maybe a SD! trade to RAW as a new member would be good, instead of Flair who would stay with Evolution.

Maybe Im getting carried away but I would like to see the Horsemen back.

Its totally a bad idea. The Legend of the Four Horsemen will always live on in the minds of wrestling fans all around the world. The Four Horsemen was the original mega group that truly lived up to what the wrestling business was all about. Put four of the best stars together while holding all the cards with their egos in check.

Nothing since then has come close.Nothing. Evolution was nothing but a horsemen wannabe stable. No comparison whatsoever. To even consider bringing back a sad replica of the Horsemen just makes me cringe. Didnt the WWE's version of the NWO teach us anything? You cant copy greatness no matter how much you dress it up to look.

The Horsemen legacy needs to remain where it belongs.On the shelf. There is no need to tarnish the legend of the Horsemen by bringing it back today.

Why do they always have to go back to the old days..

Its time for new stables..

Bringing back popular stables from the past with new members always ruins what we remembered them as..

If they couldnt bring back the NWO sucessfully how the blue hell can they bring the 4 horsemen back....

Dont do it....

Bad idea if Malenko wants to do somthing like this then he should come back with the Radicalz think of it Eddir Guerrero ( former WWE champ) Chris Benoit ( former world Champ) Malenko and Mr Moppy Perry Saturn who deserves a good comeback and push.

Bad idea if Malenko wants to do somthing like this then he should come back with the Radicalz think of it Eddir Guerrero ( former WWE champ) Chris Benoit ( former world Champ) Malenko and Mr Moppy Perry Saturn who deserves a good comeback and push.

Didn't Perry Saturn get shot or stabbed or something helping stop a woman getting raped? Can he still wrestle?

I really think this could only happen if JBL was sent to Raw, I mean he has the whole cowboy look which I think would either be cool/and or funny. You could still keep Flair because most of the superstars he's managed have been able to become big stars and if they already are, they become bigger. It would only help superstars in my opinion.

LOL nah you aint getting carried away id more than love to see them back. How about this

Its an event(dusnt matter which 1) And HHH has just lost to someone(maybe batista) He looses his temper and BAM he nails Flair and starts to go to work on the natch, as flair is being pummeled and trainer Malenko comes down to help out natch. The HHH snaps again and hits malenko and starts to pummel away at him then Big pop benoit runs down to the ring and attacks back at triple H until someone comes to help Trips (mayb chris masters) and now its 2 on 1 and Benoit is down gettind double teamed and they go over to flair and slap him around and disrespect him then AA storms in and dishes out a spinebuster to Masters and hammers at HHH Then the faces fight back and there and then for one night The 4 Horseman stand in the ring!!! it dusnt have to be for long just a one nite thing it cud work!