A competition!

A.C.

I had an idea to liven up Mondays.

It's a drawing compo.

Every Monday (if it's popular - if not I won't do it again) I'll post a topic giving that day's challenge.

I want you to fire up MSpaint on your PC and draw me a picture. Make them no bigger than 400 x 500 pixels and host them on http://www.imageshack.us then post them here.

I'll judge them and award some sort of virtual biscuit to the winner.

Vague rule: no C&P photos or anything - just use the pen/shape/line and spray can tools on MSpaint.

So, this week's subject:

I want to see a picture of A LOBSTER!

• Like 1

I had an idea to liven up Mondays.

It's a drawing compo.

Every Monday (if it's popular - if not I won't do it again) I'll post a topic giving that day's challenge.

I want you to fire up MSpaint on your PC and draw me a picture. Make them no bigger than 400 x 500 pixels and host them on http://www.imageshack.us then post them here.

I'll judge them and award some sort of virtual biscuit to the winner.

Vague rule: no C&P photos or anything - just use the pen/shape/line and spray can tools on MSpaint.

So, this week's subject:

I want to see a picture of A LOBSTER!

You are a strange, strange man.

Normally I'd be all up for this but work has no MSPaint and I am off out to my mate's house tonight to watch No Way Out. No I have no idea why, either!