Fozzy - Enemy

The Beltster

I've heard it too many times now. I hated it when I first had it' date=' and still hate it now. I used to enjoy Jericho as a lead singer, but this album has ruined it. My mom put it best - it sounds like a heavy metal band with a 13 year old frontman.[/quote']

Its kinda the opposite for me. I have always thought Fozzy sucked and Jericho has never impressed me as a singer, but this song has showed me he can sing if he wants to...good track, I enjoyed it.

Its kinda the opposite for me. I have always thought Fozzy sucked and Jericho has never impressed me as a singer' date=' but this song has showed me he can sing if he wants to...good track, I enjoyed it.[/quote']

Yeah a lot of people are into Fozzy now, but I prefered Stuck Mojo without Jericho. I thought they were a much better band, yet not all that many people actually remember Mojo.

Its kinda the opposite for me. I have always thought Fozzy sucked and Jericho has never impressed me as a singer' date=' but this song has showed me he can sing if he wants to...good track, I enjoyed it.[/quote']

Yeahh same for me Belty. Uhmm BTW can you e-mail me the song at SpriteDude@gmail.c..

Yeah a lot of people are into Fozzy now' date=' but I prefered Stuck Mojo without Jericho. I thought they were a much better band, yet not all that many people actually remember Mojo.[/quote']

Stuck Mojo were really good. The video to "Rising" got me into them, with Raven's Flock from WCW in a wrestling ring with the band. I remember in the video Kidman did a Shooting Star Press into a group of fans outside the ring!!!