who's the limo driver?

MartynJ

who do u think is driving the JBL limo on raw?

this thread prob wont last long as we should find out 2nite hopefully, but i just wanted to find out who u people think is the limo driver on raw, some people think its orton, im hoping it to be a big heel and a new member to evolution, but ive got a funny feeling its gonna be somebody stupid like maven

I'd imagine Orton or Flair were driving' date=' as set up by HHH.[/quote']

How could Flair have been driving the limo? He was there when the attempt to run down Batista occured.

Yeah HHH has got to have set it up. Maybe it will be Chris Masters? It is his debut tonight. He's going to be a heel and he's also built to perfection. Maybe a new Evolution member? Or maybe it will be like the Austin run-down with the roles switched? Orton claims to do it but it was really Chris Masters... or vise versa.

Or maybe it will just be Orton turning heel? There said in the newsletter that they need more top heels for Big Dave to fight and Orton's is wise choice after HHH. IMO, Orton is impecible as a heel...

Edited by Dickie Hyde

It'd be good if it was Orton, but at the same time would that also not put Orton in a crap position, in that he'll have gone from being supposedly one of the biggest title contenders on Raw to someone who's had to join HHH because he couldn't beat him.

Bleh.

I say it was Rikishi :P

Thats what I was thinking...Randy will say he is pissed that Batista is getting his spotlight etc blah blah blah...will be good if its how it pans out.

That would indeed be a great angle considering Orton doesnt really have any ongoing feuds happening at the moment. Plus it would be indeed justified. Think about it: For months all we've been reading on the internet is that Orton was going to be pushed more in the chase for the World title against HHH all the way to Wrestlemania.

Then all of a sudden Orton's push has been snuffed and Dave Batista has been dubbed in his spot. Basically everything thats going on with Batista right now looks like what was originally planned for Randy Orton.

But since Orton is no longer with Evolution that left huge gaps that had to be filled with the ongoing storyline. So by scratching off Orton's name and adding in Dave Batista a new star was born on Raw.

So having Orton turning heel trying to take out Big Dave for taking his spot isnt that far fetched at all. It actually makes perfect sense. But how could that be considered Orton turning into a heel by doing that? The whole group of Evolution are actually "heels" arent they?

Either thats the angle they are going to roll with or somehow some footage of HHH paying somebody off is going to come into play to finally light the fire under Batista towards his quest for greatness. But I like the Orton angle better.Before its over I'm pretty sure the identity of the limo driver will be revealed very soon. Each limo situation on Raw always came to light. This one will be no different.

Either way it goes Batista will be challenging HHH for the Gold. Thats whats really important here IMO.

Edited by The Franchise

chris masters maybe? the new guy

i hope it's not chris masters. i saw him in a dark match on raw last month and i wasnt immpressed. all he did for a majority of the match was an assortment of different clothslines and almost lost to a 100 pound jobber named Ten.

I hope it's somebody who is gonna make a return.

How about Edge? He's been so pissed about not getting a title shot' date=' it would make sense for him to do it. Also to try and get Batista to Smackdown. I know it probably won't be, but that would have been pretty sweet.[/quote']

That would be a good trick as he was left laying in the ring at the time the limo pulled up. lol :lol

How about Edge? He's been so pissed about not getting a title shot' date=' it would make sense for him to do it. Also to try and get Batista to Smackdown. I know it probably won't be, but that would have been pretty sweet.[/quote']

Well Dante, Edge would be a good suspect but theres only one problem with that. Batista was wrestling Edge right before the limo pulled up on Raw.So there is no way that Edge could be pegged as the culprit. ;)

RUTuffEnuff, you are silly as hell. :lol That was funny what you said though.

Edited by The Franchise

Well when it happened i said to my beother (dickie Hyde on here), i thought it was Randy Orton driving and i am sticking by my theory. He really needs to turn heel a.s.a.p, and what better way than to do that and have a feud with Batista after WM.

I just hope they do answer that question as i really want to know now.

I can't see it being Edge as he was in the ring with Batista when the limo came up on the titantron.