Will you be watching No Way Out LIVE?

WWE

Will you be staying up to watch No Way Out LIVE?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be staying up to watch No Way Out LIVE?

• Yes, can't wait! :D
    • No, I'll be taping it/no (use this for any of these reasons, say which one)
    • I don't watch WWE so no.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, sorry DraVen... sometimes it just slips out because I talk to loads of ppl.. AHEM.. people (see? :P) a day and it's hard to remember, I am getting better at it though I think on TWO. :P but what's the reason for no "txt tlk" again???

And don't call it rubbish, it'll be good :)

People from all over the world visit TWO, and not all of them have English as a first language. Obviously then, since they won't know about abbreviations such as "lol" or "r u", by using this "txt" talk, you're basically discriminating against people who don't have a perfect grip of English.

It's one of my most hated things about the internet, and you've been warned plenty of times before wwe4eva. If you keep doing it then eventually the moderators and forum leaders will get to the stage where your posts will just be deleted.

People from all over the world visit TWO, and not all of them have English as a first language. Obviously then, since they won't know about abbreviations such as "lol" or "r u", by using this "txt" talk, you're basically discriminating against people who don't have a perfect grip of English.

It's one of my most hated things about the internet, and you've been warned plenty of times before wwe4eva. If you keep doing it then eventually the moderators and forum leaders will get to the stage where your posts will just be deleted.

:(

But I bet you were like it before... sometimes you just forget because I talk on loads of things and I use "txt talk" a lot, but I knew about using normal text on here but sometimes I just forget because when I talk to people I, like everyone (not on these boards) uses "txt talk"... Sometimes I just forget and I don't want to forget... I should make a reminder somewhere lol <-- that word is allowed isn't it?, well I've seen many people use it on these boards and guess what... I typed all this under one minute! :P

And it don't sound a bad card.. I'm looking forward to it...! :)

I rather wait till Wrestlemania before I shell out any cash on a WWE PPV. No Way Out is going to be a waist of time anyway. We all know Cena is going to Wrestlemania to be in the main event for the WWE title for Smackdown.Look for an assist from HBK in that match to help Cena advance.

Plus We know that JBL is supposed to remain champ until Wrestlemania so dont be surprised to hear that the Big Show dropped the ball.The cabinet will find a way to get something to JBL in order to help him to beat the Big Show.

And who really cares about Mysterio and Eddie fighting the Bashams for the tag titles? Nope. And who cares about Luther Reigns and Taker? Two brutes beating the hell out of each other with no titles at stake? Not me. I'll just wait till the event is over and get online to see who won and who lost.

Theodore R. Long said he wants to make it the best SmackDown! PPV ever, so it must be good! I can't wait until it starts anyway :).

And, I think JBL will climb over the top somehow...

Just look at this pic from WWE.Com for a preview, it works just like a preview (I can't remember any TV Shows) but sometimes it shows the impossible and it happens:

Oh it's flash . . . click the link instead: http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/nowayout/

:)

wwe 4 eva this is gonna be one of the worst cards ever no matter what teddy long says and yes i have every ppv on tape to since no mercy 2002 but apart from the barbed wire cage match which will be poor it wont be worth watchin and u say u love everything about the wwe some of this stuff is just poor.