The Heartbreakers on HEAT

WWE

They seem to be a new WWE Tag Team as they had there own entrance (people who you only see once on HEAT and Velocity don't have entrances) and they seem to have quite a funny gimmick. It's like 2 Rico's lol :lol

And they were wearing girls scarfs! :lol

Does anybody know if they are a new WWE Tag Team? remember they had there own entrance when normally people like that don't (rookies), and it was after The Hurricane and Rosey's entrance.

And if so, do you think they will do good in the WWE?

Edited by WWE

EDIT: Woah!! after all this time I already seen a topic posted, but can you keep this one, it's got more writing I think (haven't checked yet) sorry GENE. :P

They seem to be a new WWE Tag Team as they had there own entrance (people who you only see once on HEAT and Velocity don't have entrances) and they seem to have quite a funny gimmick. It's like 2 Rico's lol :lol

And they were wearing girls scarfs! :lol

Does anybody know if they are a new WWE Tag Team? remember they had there own entrance when normally people like that don't (rookies), and it was after The Hurricane and Rosey's entrance.

And if so, do you think they will do good in the WWE?

I know the Shane Twins are currently in the WWE on Smackdown.I havent seen them yet.

I like the Heartbreakers on Heat today, they were quite funny and generated a lot of heat from the crowd which is always great to see, and had Hurricane and Rosey completely bemused for most of the match.

The gimmick does resemble Rico a lot-but IMO I think WWE should look to bring them in on a permanant basis-whether it be as eventual tag champions or Heat jobbers each week I really dont mind.

It definately wasn't The Shane Twins today wwe4eva. I agree with Salley, they were pretty good whether it is coming as extra jobbers or whatever they were interesting so are worth a crack. On the music entrance on the secondary shows, back on Metal Mr Loki (you guys can correct me on spelling ROH fans) had his own music (yes the generic Metal theme but meh he had an entrance!) and as far as I remember Loki is the only guy to have won a match as the jobber, against Mr Waltman.