Its not cool!

Captain Caveman

Does anyone know when triple C' date=' Carlito Carribean Cool is due to return from injury? He has been injured for most of his short WWE career. Everytime I see him he makes me laugh, make him the new GM of Smackdown![/quote']

Not yet.I guess hes like new Bob Orton. See how long before his arm heals up.4-6 months from now? Gimme a break.

I just love how both Jesus and CCC went down early before they make an impact in the WWE. Thats what the WWE gets for bringing in two young bucks with no real talent trying to give them immediate pushes instead of giving those pushes to guys thats been there for the longest time.

Exactly what they deserve. I mean when I look at CCC hes nothing more than a reused Razor Ramon persona. Except when he insults you he doesnt flick a toothpick in your eye he spits a piece of apple in it.

Everytime I see him he makes me laugh too. Laugh at how desperate the WWE is to take a chance on such a loser like this guy. If they make him Smackdown GM you might as well put a gun to your head and pull the trigger. :P Smackdown has enough problems.

Not yet.I guess hes like new Bob Orton. See how long before his arm heals up.4-6 months from now? Gimme a break.

I just love how both Jesus and CCC went down early before they make an impact in the WWE. Thats what the WWE gets for bringing in two young bucks with no real talent trying to give them immediate pushes instead of giving those pushes to guys thats been there for the longest time.

Exactly what they deserve. I mean when I look at CCC hes nothing more than a reused Razor Ramon persona. Except when he insults you he doesnt flick a toothpick in your eye he spits a piece of apple in it.

Everytime I see him he makes me laugh too. Laugh at how desperate the WWE is to take a chance on such a loser like this guy. If they make him Smackdown GM you might as well put a gun to your head and pull the trigger. :P Smackdown has enough problems.

Theres nothing wrong with pushing CCC, he is good in the ring and great on the mic. The poor lads didnt stand a chance feuding with Cena.

i hope not. personally carlito does nothing for me. i never liked him to begin with, as he won the us title on his debut for god sakes (and maybe coz im a cena mark. oh bite me :P) i dont find him funny at all, when he does promos it makes me think 'oh get off the tv, your wasting time dammit' rather than 'hey, he's funny'

i hope not. personally carlito does nothing for me. i never liked him to begin with' date=' as he won the us title on his debut for god sakes (and maybe coz im a cena mark. oh bite me :P) i dont find him funny at all, when he does promos it makes me think 'oh get off the tv, your wasting time dammit' rather than 'hey, he's funny'[/quote']

I'm glad somebody around here feels the same way I do on CCC. CCC is a waste of time and money. His first Smackdown match he wins the US title? That was BS. Then shortly after that he gets injured? Then they bring in some muscle for him.(Jesus) Then shortly after that he gets hurt.

So the creative team for Smackdown is trying to say that nobody else was worthy of being US Champion while Cena was away except for this Razor Ramon wannabe? Gimme a break. If CCC cant compete in the ring keep him on Sunday Night Heat until he can wrestle. Other than that hes nothing more than an annoying 5 minute segment for Smackdown. Razor Ramon was entertaining. CCC is nothing more than Carrotop with an accent. A waste of talent and money IMO for the WWE.

I'm glad somebody around here feels the same way I do on CCC. CCC is a waste of time and money. His first Smackdown match he wins the US title? That was BS. Then shortly after that he gets injured? Then they bring in some muscle for him.(Jesus) Then shortly after that he gets hurt.

So the creative team for Smackdown is trying to say that nobody else was worthy of being US Champion while Cena was away except for this Razor Ramon wannabe? Gimme a break. If CCC cant compete in the ring keep him on Sunday Night Heat until he can wrestle. Other than that hes nothing more than an annoying 5 minute segment for Smackdown. Razor Ramon was entertaining. CCC is nothing more than Carrotop with an accent. A waste of talent and money IMO for the WWE.

I think we'll need to give CCC a bit more time. I'm beginning to warm to his mic skill and if he can perform in the ring half as well as he can talk, he'll do ok.

As far as his U.S. title win goes, Cena was about to go filming and (I expect) Vince put the U.S. title on CCC to get him some heel heat, which worked to some extent and then got injured which was gonna take at least 3 months to heal (if the reports were correct).

I think we'll need to give CCC a bit more time. I'm beginning to warm to his mic skill and if he can perform in the ring half as well as he can talk, he'll do ok.

As far as his U.S. title win goes, Cena was about to go filming and (I expect) Vince put the U.S. title on CCC to get him some heel heat, which worked to some extent and then got injured which was gonna take at least 3 months to heal (if the reports were correct).

Yeah I know. But they could have put the US title on anybody but that loser. RVD would have been a great choice. Eddie would have been a good choice. Hell, even Rene Dupree would've been a good choice. But CCC? No way. He comes off as annoying during his promos than entertaining. I havent seen enough of him inside the ring to make me take notice of him on that note.

But I hear what you're saying RUTuffEnuff. I just know like him or better yet I dont feel him yet. So far from what I have seen from him he comes off like a Razor Ramon wannabe trying to get over. Well as of now hes nowhere close to being over IMO. But if hes hurt hes hurt. Cant wait to see how big a threat hes going to be once he can wrestle again.Personally I think hes going to be pushed again shortly afterwards. But we'll see.

Franchise what the hell are you on about?

You can't have a go at the guy for getting injured, and how dare you even say he deserves to get injured, simply because you don't like him. Get off your high horse, and at least realise there are loads of guys on both rosters, who are far worse than him, so stop spouting rubbish, simply because you dislike him.

Carlito is pure class on the mic I personally find him very funny

His in ring abiltiy isn't that great but neither is Cena's but he's good to watch because he's entertaining

It would be great if he was the gm while he was recovering from his injury

Teddy Long could go back to managing and his wrestler could feud with carlito when he recovered from his injury