Wrestlers who denounce their gimmicks

Dave7g

As far as I can recall it has happened twice, but i'm sure many more times that wrestlers were given stupid gimmicks and came out on Raw or Nitro and totally destroyed them, my examples are Beaver Cleavage, who thought that being a headbanger was a better idea and Dustin Rhodes who flew (literally) to the ring with make up and looking not too dissimilar to the undertaker, immediatley shot down his gimmick stating 'my name is Dustin Rhodes'.

My question is, who would you like to denounce gimmicks in WWE these days?

Let me start you off.

Eugene - "Im sorry, Im not really retarded"

Ric Flair - "I'm sorry, I don't find HHH that sexually attractive, they just tell me too.

Hurricane - "I am actually very talented"

Kurt Angle "please take me off Smackdown"

John Cena - see eugene

As far as I can recall it has happened twice, but i'm sure many more times that wrestlers were given stupid gimmicks and came out on Raw or Nitro and totally destroyed them, my examples are Beaver Cleavage, who thought that being a headbanger was a better idea and Dustin Rhodes who flew (literally) to the ring with make up and looking not too dissimilar to the undertaker, immediatley shot down his gimmick stating 'my name is Dustin Rhodes'.

My question is, who would you like to denounce gimmicks in WWE these days?

Let me start you off.

Eugene - "Im sorry, Im not really retarded"

Ric Flair - "I'm sorry, I don't find HHH that sexually attractive, they just tell me too.

Hurricane - "I am actually very talented"

Kurt Angle "please take me off Smackdown"

John Cena - see eugene

The same what you said about Eugene and Cena.

Then theres my favorite:

"My name is Brutus Beefcake."

"My name is Brutus"The Barber" Beefcake."

"My name is "The Butcher" Brutus Beefcake."

"My name is"The Zodiac."

"My name is "The Disciple."

"My name is"The man with no name."

My name is"The Booty Man."

In the words of the Rock:"IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!!!" :lol

well i guess thats like the only 2 people that really don't like the Eugene gimmick and the only two anywhere to even slightly dislike cena as evidenced by how over he is.

personally there isn't any gimmick that particulaly bothers me just that some are not booked too well i.e. Cena and Orton should be heels as working as faces doesn't suit them

Edited by Anime Otaku

The Rock- "look i know durring WCW's invasion i said thati would die WWE but that's only because i was told to. What i really wanted to do with my life is go broadway and let my family down"

Hmm... if by "Let my family down," he meant "Ensure my family never had to worry about money, my health or me being away from them 80% of the time," then you're right... :roll

Hmm... if by "Let my family down' date='" he meant "Ensure my family never had to worry about money, my health or me being away from them 80% of the time," then you're right... :roll[/quote']

Rosey reaaaaly needs to stop being a superhero. I love Hurricane, hell I'd be fine with Nova but Rosey? No thank you.

BTW, AC why is your name green now? What's the P.I.M.P. about? What is this "subscriber" logo. Sorry if everyone else knows what they mean, but I have only just spotted them and am confused! :?

Hmm... if by "Let my family down' date='" he meant "Ensure my family never had to worry about money, my health or me being away from them 80% of the time," then you're right... :roll[/quote']

i really meant it by the fact that his Grandpa and dad were wrestlers and by him stoping he broke the chain

i really meant it by the fact that his Grandpa and dad were wrestlers and by him stoping he broke the chain

I broke the chain once. Not pleasant. The smell from my bathroom comotosed both my dogs. Nobody was allowed in there without a hazard suit and a budgie for months.