Homer Simpson Moments

Paul

No not a list of great "D'oh" moments from the great TV show, but a list of stupid things that you do that still manage to amuse the people around you (even if they shouldnt find it funny! :)).

Last night I was getting a burger from the 'chest' style freezer at my aunties and had to lift a large freezer tray out of it so I could get to the meat below. Unfortunatly the bottom fell out of the tray, causing a frozen joint of meat to fall out and land on my foot with a HUGE clatter. As i stifled the many nasty words that were in my brain I saw my aunty creasing up with laughter at the absurdity of it. My toe is broken and Im limping everywhere!

Pity me please! :bawl

No not a list of great "D'oh" moments from the great TV show, but a list of stupid things that you do that still manage to amuse the people around you (even if they shouldnt find it funny! :)).

Last night I was getting a burger from the 'chest' style freezer at my aunties and had to lift a large freezer tray out of it so I could get to the meat below. Unfortunatly the bottom fell out of the tray, causing a frozen joint of meat to fall out and land on my foot with a HUGE clatter. As i stifled the many nasty words that were in my brain I saw my aunty creasing up with laughter at the absurdity of it. My toe is broken and Im limping everywhere!

Pity me please! :bawl

haha

I saw a woman with a full length leopard print coat and high heels tottering off the bus, but when the bus stopped she kept going and grabbed the pole by the door and was swung round it until she fell of the bus, if that was not funny enough she shouted "OOOeeeeeeeeerrrrrr look at me!!!" at the top of her lungs so that not only did everyone on the bus see her tumble, but people passing by also saw her.

She got up somewhat red in the face but otherwise unscathed, that was the funniest thing I think I've ever been witness to when it comes to falls.

Spiritchaser

Giggling Now!

i cant recall any Homer moments that i did, but one time on the coldest day of the year me and a friend were wrestling at a park. when we were finished i heard him scream. i turned around and his tounge was split open. i asked him what happened and he said that he decided to lick a frozen fence when i asked him why he said "I wanted to see how long it would take to stick"